Ultimate 80's Memories Thread - Part 2 - The 80s Strikes Back

[YT]Dts_98cEqoE[/YT]

[YT]4rf42rn2mt8[/YT]

Not 80's but I do appreciate the post. Nice track! Hadn't heard that one yet.

Well, it's a throwback, so it's good enough for me. BTW, thanks for this one in the other thread...

[YT]d9xoDnpRpaA[/YT]

90's >>>>> 80's

6_zpsc436b820.gif

I posted this in the last thread, but I remember racing home after school to watch this show in the early 80s. Someone else has gotta remember this show

26349cfd3082dc13c0c1fa684bb8f368.jpg

latest

Ian Kessner’s Lost After Dark isn’t content to homage the 80s subgenre many hold dear, its planting its feet in the decade as well. Set in ’84, the slasher sees a set of high schoolers encounter an urban legend. Will they survive? Probably not.

Soul II Soul - Back To Life -1989 (You'll remember it from the opening of Belly)

[Yt]TB54dZkzZOY[/MEDIA]

2 decades later.

Mary J. Blige & Jadakiss - Back 2 Life 2001

[Yt]ectUCyOuxlc[/MEDIA]

The 80s also had the manliest man ever, impeccable taste in clothing, had the moves that women loved.

247355.jpg

When he locked into his target, women were powerless

21d00-suspicious.gif

**Has Wu-Tang everything**

**Says 90's sucked**

giphy.gif

Wutang is magnificent.

It doesn't outweigh punk rock, industrial, new wave, no wave, death rock, synth pop, etc., etc., etc. The 80's was the best period, musically, bc people really began to experiment and do different things.

Wutang still ain't nothing to fuck wit, though.

Hilarious 80s schtick....so bad it's good.

Last edited:
The 80s also had the manliest man ever, impeccable taste in clothing, had the moves that women loved.

247355.jpg

21d00-suspicious.gif

Mr. Roper all the way, dude.

mr-roper-o.gif

247355.jpg

21d00-suspicious.gif

LOL... Mr Furley was a pimp.

Do you remember Mr Roper always calling Jack gay. lol

Since this is an MMA forum and we're talking about Three's Company, here's Rorion Gracie in a cameo, played Filipe's cousin

LOL... Mr Furley was a pimp.

Do you remember Mr Roper always calling Jack gay. lol

Yep that was hilarious. Times have changed. The whole show was based on how taboo it was to have a guy live with 2 girls so they had to make up a lie that Jack was gay.

And equally funny was how Jack would mess with them from time to time by trying to give them a hug and how they would freak out

Back