UK to allow people to pick their own gender WITHOUT Doctors diagnosis

WhitebeltXL

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Government is planning to reform gender identity rules to make it easier for people to choose their own gender in law.

Under plans being considered by ministers, adults will be able to change their birth certificates at will without a doctor’s diagnosis, while non-binary gender people will be able to record their gender as “X”.

Changes to the law will be consulted on and will ultimately be included in a planned Gender Recognition Bill, set to be published in the autumn.

Plans for self-identification were included in the Labour manifesto, though not the Conservative one. The Gender Recognition Bill did not appear in the Queen’s Speech last month.

The announcement comes just days after Jeremy Corbyn urged the Conservatives to overhaul transgender rights.

On Wednesday Mr Corbyn said the current arrangements were "wrong" and that people should be allowed to self-identify.

Well in the western nation race to the bottom my country appear to be pulling out into the lead, and these are proposals coming from a so called "right wing" party. I dread to think how far Labour would take this.

I'm not quite sure this government or its useful idiots have quite considered the ramifications of allowing ANYONE to decide whether they are male or female, acting only in the name of feelings and not reason or logic. The current system works and the decision should always be made by medical professionals. This blatant disregard for science and the opinions of doctors is, quite frankly, scary.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ender-recognition-self-identify-a7855381.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40692782

Why do you need a doctor to tell you what gender you are? It's not a medical question.

Mi_35_Russian_Attack_Helicopter_4.jpeg

Don't think a diagnosis from a medical doctor is needed for most people to determine what gender they identify with.

Don't think a diagnosis from a medical doctor is needed for most people to determine what gender they identify with.
I agree. I could tell what gender my children were without a doctor's help.

This is the kind of degeneracy that comes about when a people have no identity.

This is why Islam will conquer the UK without firing a shot.

Can't believe all the freedom loving people are against this?
So when you disagree with something like Trannies here its ok for the government to tell them what gender they are.

Why should the government have the power to tell me what gender I am.

Last edited:
So when you disagree with something like Trannies here its ok for the government to tell them what gender they are.

Why should the government have to power to tell me what gender I am.

But at what point does the freedom to choose your gender infringe on the freedom of others in society. Say, a child's right to use a gender specific bathroom, only for a 40 year old biological man to walk in who identifies as a woman?

Or male prisoners whom could change their identity so as to be sent to a women's prison (historically far softer than a male prison)

My understanding of this proposal is that it would become discriminatory to disbelieve or require analysis of a person who says they identify differently, regardless of situation.

But at what point does the freedom to choose your gender infringe on the freedom of others in society. Say, a child's right to use a gender specific bathroom, only for a 40 year old biological man to walk in who identifies as a woman?

Or male prisoners whom could change their identity so as to be sent to a women's prison (historically far softer than a male prison)

My understanding of this proposal is that it would become discriminatory to disbelieve or require analysis of a person who says they identify differently, regardless of situation.
I'm pretty sure the stuff you said will still need a medical diagnosis. Mohammed will not be able to claim he is Aisha to go to the womyns prison

Why should the government have the power to tell me what gender I am.

1) Should you be able to tell the government what age you are? If you are 40 years old, can you claim to be 12 then fuck 12 year olds with no criminal charges?
2) Why should someone be able to defy OBJECTIVE REALITY to the government?
3) Would you be ok with some fundamentalist asshole making you accept that the Earth is 6000 years old and evolution is a lie???

Somehow, I think you would hypocrite real fucking fast.

The fact is that gender is not meant to tell your biological sex. It was mainly for grammatical purposes.

From an websters 1828

http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/gender
GEN'DER, noun [Latin genus, from geno, gigno; Gr.to beget, or to be born; Eng. kind. Gr. a woman, a wife; Sans. gena, a wife, and genaga, a father. We have begin from the same root. See Begin and Can.]

1. Properly, kind; sort.
2. A sex, male or female. Hence,
3. In grammar, a difference in words to express distinction of sex; usually a difference of termination in nouns, adjectives and participles, to express the distinction of male and female. But although this was the original design of different terminations, yet in the progress of language, other words having no relation to one sex or the other, came to have genders assigned them by custom. Words expressing males are said to be of the masculine gender; those expressing females, of the feminine gender; and in some languages, words expressing things having no sex, are of the neuter or neither gender
GEN'DER, verb transitive To beget; but engender is more generally used.
GEN'DER, verb intransitive To copulate; to breed. Leviticus 19:19.

See, it is a sex male or female

CURRENT DEFINITION of female (it is scientific)
fe·male
ˈfēˌmāl/
adjective
adjective: female
  1. 1.
    of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.
    "a herd of female deer"
    • relating to or characteristic of women or female animals.
      "a female audience"
      synonyms: feminine, womanly, ladylike
      "female attributes"
      antonyms: male
    • (of a plant or flower) having a pistil but no stamens.
    • (of parts of machinery, fittings, etc.) manufactured hollow so that a corresponding male part can be inserted.
noun
noun: female; plural noun: females
  1. 1.
    a female person, animal, or plant.

I'm pretty sure the stuff you said will still need a medical diagnosis. Mohammed will not be able to claim he is Aisha to go to the womyns prison

I'd imagine this proposal is still undergoing alterations, but the basic plan from what I can gather from articles online, seems to be leaving gender identity in the hands of the individual with any outside interference from medical bodies/government being seen as discriminatory.

If it becomes a crime to question someone's identity, what will stop criminals/sex offenders/paedophiles changing their gender on a whim and without the advice of medical professionals?

It seems like a needless exercise in throwing ourselves down the rabbit hole for the sake of an extreme minority (who already receive excellent care from the NHS and protections in law).

What is the problem with that? No one forces the child to use the bathroom.
But this is a no argument anyway.
I mean every problem those people could cause could be equally applied to the boy's restroom.
Just worse because a pedo could walk up at Urinal and perv at the kid.
While women's bathroom have stalls anyway.

Yeah, that would be an issue. But those people would have committed a crime. With means, certain right and freedoms would have to be provoked.

In general, this is a step towards more personal freedom from the government.
Of course if like you predict this will be used punish other people that don't buy into the gender stuff that would be a different thing.
The same right those Trannies have to decide their Gender I should have the same right to not accept it.

1) Should you be able to tell the government what age you are? If you are 40 years old, can you claim to be 12 then fuck 12 year olds with no criminal charges?

No, that argument also doesn't apply here.
Because 12 years old and 40 years old are different under the eyes of the law.
While a 40-year woman or men are not.

2) Why should someone be able to defy OBJECTIVE REALITY to the government?

Religious people do that all the time.

3) Would you be ok with some fundamentalist asshole making you accept that the Earth is 6000 years old and evolution is a lie???

No, but he is free to believe it himself.

What is the problem with that? No one forces the child to use the bathroom.
But this is a no argument anyway.
I mean every problem those people could cause could be equally applied to the boy's restroom.
Just worse because a pedo could walk up at Urinal and perv at the kid.
While women's bathroom have stalls anyway.

Yeah, that would be an issue. But those people would have committed a crime. With means, certain right and freedoms would have to be provoked.

In general, this is a step towards more personal freedom from the government.
Of course if like you predict this will be used punish other people that don't buy into the gender stuff that would be a different thing.
The same right those Trannies have to decide their Gender I should have the same right to not accept it.

Obviously all young children are at risk in public bathrooms regardless of this law (hence the need for common sense parent supervision) but what about teen girls? I'd harbour to guess that most teen boys could adequately defend themselves from a potential sex offender/attacker, whereas girls would be far more at risk from people who are biologically male, with all the genetic advantages that commonly go with that, especially as the vast majority of cases of transitioning I come across seem to be men into women, rather than women to men, hence putting the girls at a higher chance of being assaulted.

I'd imagine the intent of this proposal is benevolent in its aims, but as with the vast majority of decisions made by standing uk governments, seems to be poorly thought out/forced into existence.

Back