UK to allow people to pick their own gender WITHOUT Doctors diagnosis

Well in the western nation race to the bottom my country appear to be pulling out into the lead, and these are proposals coming from a so called "right wing" party. I dread to think how far Labour would take this.

I'm not quite sure this government or its useful idiots have quite considered the ramifications of allowing ANYONE to decide whether they are male or female, acting only in the name of feelings and not reason or logic. The current system works and the decision should always be made by medical professionals. This blatant disregard for science and the opinions of doctors is, quite frankly, scary.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ender-recognition-self-identify-a7855381.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40692782
The progressive left do not care about science.

Can you imagine if the trans/non-binary thugs won the oppression Olympics and somehow began ruling the asylum, removing children from CIS gender homes due to the slightest tingle of gender stifling or any other grievance in their "scientific" kangaroo courts?
1984 with flair.

Can't believe all the freedom loving people are against this?
So when you disagree with something like Trannies here its ok for the government to tell them what gender they are.

Why should the government have the power to tell me what gender I am.

Sorry, some people like myself have a hard time with backwards thinking shit like this. All power to them if they want to indulge in their mental illness doesn't mean we have to accept it.

Sorry, some people like myself have a hard time with backwards thinking shit like this. All power to them if they want to indulge in their mental illness doesn't mean we have to accept it.

Well, the right those people should have to decide their gender.
You should have the same right not to accept that.

It's beautiful, people:

giphy.gif

And by trying to redefine the concept of gender, their identities will become even more watered down, confused, and irrelevant.

If a girl can decide to be a boy on Tuesdays, and a quadrilateral forest gnome on Wednesdays, and they are all to be treated with the same value and respect, then they are all meaningless.

And you have to be completely disconnected from reality and live a really miserable life to not see that all of this is meaningless. I am constantly analyzing my own beliefs to identify any holes in my arguments but it seems these people never do the same. But why would they? They reject debate. So they have no reason to self-critique, especially when they're never confronted on their beliefs by their university professors who are overwhelmingly on their side.

Non-Binaryphobia needs to be outlawed says aggressive progressive left

giphy.gif

Non-Binaryphobia needs to be outlawed says aggressive progressive left

giphy.gif

I can't even imagine the innumerable amount of microagressions you'd be accused of for criticising Leatherface.

Excellent film, one of my favourites.

I can't even imagine the innumerable amount of microagressions you'd be accused of for criticising Leatherface.

Excellent film, one of my favourites.

Leatherface could very well be the model, most-qualified leader via the micro-agressed matrix. There are other phobias that are irrational that it could help eliminate too I would imagine.

giphy.gif

This is a Harvard law grad giving a lecture at a college about how water is wet, and is applauded for it. This is how far we've sunk as a society.
Irony on steroids. You have to hack your way through a jungle of postmodern progressive in bread crap to make a statement of common sense . It wears everyone out shoveling bullshit to the point of boredom because of it's sophomoric nature. That's how they gain ground, wear everyone out with drivel. It's like ski instructing on the bunny hill and looking up at some double black diamond ridge and just saying "screw it, it's not worth waisting my time anymore". That's how they win this shit.

Irony on steroids. You have to hack your way through a jungle of postmodern progressive in bread crap to make a statement of common sense . It wears everyone out shoveling bullshit to the point of boredom because of it's sophomoric nature. That's how they gain ground, wear everyone out with drivel. It's like ski instructing on the bunny hill and looking up at some double black diamond ridge and just saying "screw it, it's not worth waisting my time anymore". That's how they win this shit.

With a high suicide rate, inability to reproduce once too many body parts are added or removed or hormone-blocked/changed, difficulty finding and maintaining meaningful jobs that can pay bills and contribute to society . . . How many years does this movement have? Does it have to behave aggressively to advance itself as a result of a limited Lifespan? What will the wake leave?

Lots of questions.

That UK government sounds full sjw, just let everything slide, appease muslims, appease all minority demands. Didn't they change "ladies and gentlemen" because some trans was offended.

They're supposed to be "conservative" but only on some things it seems.

That UK government sounds full sjw, just let everything slide, appease muslims, appease all minority demands. Didn't they change "ladies and gentlemen" because some trans was offended.

They're supposed to be "conservative" but only on some things it seems.

I don't even think there were any actual complaints about the London Underground announcements, as with most of these changes, they were made with the possibility of complaints in mind. Utterly ridiculous.

This appeasing of the LGBT crowd will only get worse after the Tories made a deal with the DUP, and were called homophobic, transphobic etc., for it.

It's also the problem of not having an actual majority government, it means lefty labour activists can force their hand in this stuff.

Last edited:
A country with a large percentage of voters who are so clueless, they vote for Brexit, then try to vote in a majority anti-Brexit party, who want to water down the entire thing so much that it doesn't even represent what people voted for. All in the name of "muh benefits" "muh free shit". - check
Some Brexiters I know voted Labour to try to impress chicks.

@Tules @UltimateVictory

Back