UK to allow people to pick their own gender WITHOUT Doctors diagnosis

I can't be seen to derail the thread with a blue name so I'm going now.

232894.jpg

I think @Bubzeh did too lol

She attended a 'Hip-Hop Politics Lecture' today at a University. Fucking joke isn't it society. All sat around apparently listening to some bint ranting on about UK politics. No idea where Hip-Hop came into play. Probably bigged up Stormzy and said he should run for PM.

Can't believe all the freedom loving people are against this?
So when you disagree with something like Trannies here its ok for the government to tell them what gender they are.

Why should the government have the power to tell me what gender I am.

Freedom loving people should not want the government to designate people with an identity.

You ask why the government should tell you your gender, and the answer is that it shouldn't, which is why LBGQTLMNOP people's shouldn't be asking for a legal documents to specify it.

People need to get it through their heads that the way for people to have equal rights is to not rely on the state to endow them.

Well in the western nation race to the bottom my country appear to be pulling out into the lead, and these are proposals coming from a so called "right wing" party. I dread to think how far Labour would take this.

I'm not quite sure this government or its useful idiots have quite considered the ramifications of allowing ANYONE to decide whether they are male or female, acting only in the name of feelings and not reason or logic. The current system works and the decision should always be made by medical professionals. This blatant disregard for science and the opinions of doctors is, quite frankly, scary.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ender-recognition-self-identify-a7855381.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40692782
@Tules

Might wanna give it a go?

Can't believe all the freedom loving people are against this?
So when you disagree with something like Trannies here its ok for the government to tell them what gender they are.

Why should the government have the power to tell me what gender I am.

Because it's objective... you Male genes, ur a male.... It's really that simple... Gene is in the etymology of the word for crying out loud....

Can a man choose maternity leave as well? If he can pretend to be a female and it's accepted as fact then why not pretend to be pregnant as well?

The cat is out of the bag in the western world.

Your best bet is to weaponize this and spread it to enemy countries to weaken them rather than fighting it domestically.

The cat is out of the bag in the western world.

Your best bet is to weaponize this and spread it to enemy countries to weaken them rather than fighting it domestically.

It's already weaponized, as that has always been the intent from inception. But yeah, only having the weapon deployed on your own nation tends towards a weakening, and if you are being weakened it is best to weaken everyone else as well as to not be left with a relative disadvantage.

Back