UFN 153 on ESPN+ 11 Gustafsson vs Smith

Smith is half black, so it all comes down to whether his black or white side is dominant on fight night. If he, for instance, where to refer to Gus as a "jive turkey" or a "honky" before touching gloves I would advise you to maxbet him instantly.

Oh, shit. That increases his chances of winning drastically but luckily he isn’t a wrestler like Jones, DC, Davis or Rumble.

I still don't know where to accurately rank Smith at this moment in time... I feel like he still hasn't gotten full credit for his last win. An overachiever, sure... but that doesn't make him a poor or mediocre fighter...

1u Jimi +205
2u Makwan +104
4.16u Evinger -160
2u Frank +100
.66u Bea +193
1u Joel +100

1u O1.5 Teymur/Jo -120

Might reduce Evinger action a bit since Lina's line inflated a bunch

Last edited:
Totals I really like:

Manuwa/Rakic Under 1½
Teymur/Jo Over 1½
Ray/Santos Over 2½
Malecki/Santana Over 2½

Main forum or sub forum, big name or no name, even whether she reads this or not, I don't think any of that really effects the basic principle of it.

I didn't even want to start this discussion, really. Because I knew the first thing someone would do is pull the white knight card or go 'it's just a joke, bro'. This isn't even specifically about her as a person, it could have been anyone, male or female. Trying to insinuate I'm trying to gain her favor is pretty lame, I'm not a sycophant.

It is kind of a fucked up social phenomena that advocating for decency gets you labelled a white knight. People encouraging others to be reasonable humans doesn't need to involve a fedora.

No joke, but I've seen this movie "Mr. No Legs" before. Fairly boring overall, but it did have a few memorable scenes, and this was the best one;

Devastating ground-and-pound!

It's not that bad at all, typical run of the mill no budget 70's exploitation. Ron Howard's dad is in it as a drug dealer, ahahah.

It's not that bad at all, typical run of the mill no budget 70's exploitation. Ron Howard's dad is in it as a drug dealer, ahahah.

WAYYYY better exploitation movies than that one, dude. I should know, given how many I've seen.

Fun fact; even though it was filmed in 1978, it wasn't released until the early 80's. Also, the director and screenwriter were both co-creators of popular 60's TV family show "Flipper".

WAYYYY better exploitation movies than that one, dude. I should know, given how many I've seen.

Fun fact; even though it was filmed in 1978, it wasn't released until the early 80's. Also, the director and screenwriter were both co-creators of popular 60's TV family show "Flipper".

I already run a youtube channel about cult cinema with 2,500+ subscribers. You're trying to show off to the wrong guy if you think you're a exploitation movie ace.

It is kind of a fucked up social phenomena that advocating for decency gets you labelled a white knight. People encouraging others to be reasonable humans doesn't need to involve a fedora.
It's like a modern variant of ad hominem, attacking the person instead of the argument. The go-to route to trivialize someone's opinion is by labelling them as hater/nuthugger, leftie/rightie, or a snowflake, or as a swj, etc. It's a pretty intellectually dishonest way of interacting with people.

Last edited:
It's like a modern variant of ad hominem, attacking the person instead of the argument. The go-to route to trivialize someone's opinion is by labelling them as hater/nuthugger, leftie/righty, or a snowflake, or as a swj, etc. It's a pretty intellectually dishonest way of interacting with people.

Reeee!

People putting themselves out there and achieving their dreams vs. internet haters.

It is pretty easy to choose a side.

People hating on Modaferri or whoever they think is ugly are shallow and don't understand life. Being beautiful with shitty character doesn't mean anything. There are so many beautiful insta girls with absolutely no character. These "ugly" girls have so much heart and are doing something very very few people every get to do - fight in the UFC. Plus I bet these "ugly" girls are way cooler and fun to hang out with then many of the hot girls that are airheads. Of course we as guys are visually stimulated and there is no getting around that. I like looking at hot girls as much as the next guy but that isn't an excuse to be an ignorant prick.

Whoever liked this post is a virgin

Bought out of my Santos bet, can't trust a guy who is 40 and has been away for 3 years

It's like a modern variant of ad hominem, attacking the person instead of the argument. The go-to route to trivialize someone's opinion is by labelling them as hater/nuthugger, leftie/rightie, or a snowflake, or as a swj, etc. It's a pretty intellectually dishonest way of interacting with people.

This is so true.

Back