UFN 153 on ESPN+ 11 Gustafsson vs Smith

damn there are actually people who think malecki is hot?

damn there are actually people who think malecki is hot?

zQ5HewK.png

Jaw looks like it could take a sledge hammer and she wouldn't go out

Damn, you guys are cruel af. She has an oddly proportioned face because her nose is longer than average which stretched out her overall features and she has a pronounced chin, but she definitely has a nice body on her. No clue why anybody would say she has the body or ass of a 12 year old, that's ridiculous.

Let’s talk about the looks of someone who just dehydrated her body lol

Anyway, I don’t get the action on this ugly hairy Akman dude. He got dropped multiple times by jobbers and ko‘d in his amateur days. Looks like a typical low level can crusher.

Sergey has faced better opponents and he is coming off a full camp. The line is pretty good right now imo. Fighters on 1 week notice lose a lot, too and he fought almost 3 rounds less than a month ago.

Gus in 3,4,5 or decision by not facing a afro-american wrestler

Damn, you guys are cruel af. She has an oddly proportioned face because her nose is longer than average which stretched out her overall features and she has a pronounced chin, but she definitely has a nice body on her. No clue why anybody would say she has the body or ass of a 12 year old, that's ridiculous.
Hope she reads this bro

I like Stosic in this spot. Clark’s chin is weak. Stosic has a good base, should be hard to take down. Clark could win a wrestling heavy decision by all means, I’d say 40% chance that happens. 60% chance Stosic stuffs TD’s and outstrike him, likely getting the KO. Stosic itd +155 1u

Santana gonna be wayyyy bigger than Malecki. Malecki is more technical, but I don’t see her having the physicality and power to stop Santana’s pressure. Also, if Santana wanted to, she could use her white belt skills and still probably out grapple
malecki. Santana ML +108 1u

Hein looked terrible in his past 2 fights. I don’t expect him to be able to win this fight with his grappling, Camacho has a good defensive grappling game. The weight cut should KILL Camacho, but I still like his tko prop at +480.

Ray ML +170 1u. Santos thinks he’s a kickboxer now. I expect Ray to outstrike him, and have good enough TDD and get ups to avoid a sub from Santos.

Sergei at -155 seems like value. No bet yet tho, what’s holding me back is his jiu jitsu is trash, he stalls looking for stand ups. His boxing defense and chin isn’t the best either. Still think he wins here.

Teymur ML +125, leg kicks.

Giagos sub +1425, Hadzovic’s biggest weakness is ground game. Giagos has nice wrestling, haven’t really seen his sub game, but +1425 sub prop for a dude who’s PTV is grappling, worth a stab.

I bet Makwan +120 a few weeks ago. I guess I got a good price but I don’t love it. Makwan fights dumb. He’s got great scrambles, but his stand up is mediocre, and he gets complacent in fights when he starts winning. I honestly think if Fishgold tries to box he could knock out Makwan. But Fishgold will probably initiate the TD and I expect Makwan to be 1 step ahead on the ground.

Main event, meh, I expect Gus to wrestle fuck like he did vs Jan Blachowicz. This fight is so uninteresting to me it’s kinda sad. Smith’s striking is no good, if he somehow catches Gus’s chin and finishes, I would be utterly shocked. Still can’t bet on Gus after no wins in 2 years, and looking quite poor against JBJ in December.

I like Stosic in this spot. Clark’s chin is weak. Stosic has a good base, should be hard to take down. Clark could win a wrestling heavy decision by all means, I’d say 40% chance that happens. 60% chance Stosic stuffs TD’s and outstrike him, likely getting the KO. Stosic itd +155 1u

Santana gonna be wayyyy bigger than Malecki. Malecki is more technical, but I don’t see her having the physicality and power to stop Santana’s pressure. Also, if Santana wanted to, she could use her white belt skills and still probably out grapple
malecki. Santana ML +108 1u

Hein looked terrible in his past 2 fights. I don’t expect him to be able to win this fight with his grappling, Camacho has a good defensive grappling game. The weight cut should KILL Camacho, but I still like his tko prop at +480.

Ray ML +170 1u. Santos thinks he’s a kickboxer now. I expect Ray to outstrike him, and have good enough TDD and get ups to avoid a sub from Santos.

Sergei at -155 seems like value. No bet yet tho, what’s holding me back is his jiu jitsu is trash, he stalls looking for stand ups. His boxing defense and chin isn’t the best either. Still think he wins here.

Teymur ML +125, leg kicks.

Giagos sub +1425, Hadzovic’s biggest weakness is ground game. Giagos has nice wrestling, haven’t really seen his sub game, but +1425 sub prop for a dude who’s PTV is grappling, worth a stab.

I bet Makwan +120 a few weeks ago. I guess I got a good price but I don’t love it. Makwan fights dumb. He’s got great scrambles, but his stand up is mediocre, and he gets complacent in fights when he starts winning. I honestly think if Fishgold tries to box he could knock out Makwan. But Fishgold will probably initiate the TD and I expect Makwan to be 1 step ahead on the ground.

Main event, meh, I expect Gus to wrestle fuck like he did vs Jan Blachowicz. This fight is so uninteresting to me it’s kinda sad. Smith’s striking is no good, if he somehow catches Gus’s chin and finishes, I would be utterly shocked. Still can’t bet on Gus after no wins in 2 years, and looking quite poor against JBJ in December.

Santana way bigger than Malecki? I think you're going to be surprised at the ceremonial weigh-in soon.

UFC Stockholm ceremonial weigh-ins live now:

No you’re ridiculous for saying what I said is ridiculous

Gus in 3,4,5 or decision by not facing a afro-american wrestler

Smith is half black, so it all comes down to whether his black or white side is dominant on fight night. If he, for instance, where to refer to Gus as a "jive turkey" or a "honky" before touching gloves I would advise you to maxbet him instantly.

Just some insight about Makwan. He was on Ariel's show this past week. He mentioned he took the last year off to work on his boxing. Took 6 exhibition fights, went 4-2. Said the last exhibition fight, he destroyed the guy. His boxing apparently has gone leaps and bounds (got big props from John Kavanagh when he returned to SBG), so should be interesting to see this new developed stand up game of his.

False dichotomy. I'm a pretty critical person myself, but I try to make an effort to be at least somewhat reasonable about it. That last comment example, what has she exactly done to you elicit such a response?

People putting themselves out there and achieving their dreams vs. internet haters.

It is pretty easy to choose a side.

People hating on Modaferri or whoever they think is ugly are shallow and don't understand life. Being beautiful with shitty character doesn't mean anything. There are so many beautiful insta girls with absolutely no character. These "ugly" girls have so much heart and are doing something very very few people every get to do - fight in the UFC. Plus I bet these "ugly" girls are way cooler and fun to hang out with then many of the hot girls that are airheads. Of course we as guys are visually stimulated and there is no getting around that. I like looking at hot girls as much as the next guy but that isn't an excuse to be an ignorant prick.

Taking the draw at +7500 for Fish/Mak. Can see a scenario where Fish poops on Mak for a close 10-8 in round one then falls off the cliff to get laid on for the next two.

She hasn't done anything, but it's a comment on a message board about niche sport and its not even in the main forum. Me saying something about an unknown fighter on one of a million message boards isn't going to hurt her. It's about as big an impact as me leaning over and saying it to the person next to me in the gym. It's okay, her feelings will not get hurt, don't worry, we can say things on here and it doesn't have to be taken 100% seriously, it'll be alright.
Main forum or sub forum, big name or no name, even whether she reads this or not, I don't think any of that really effects the basic principle of it.

Hope she reads this bro
I didn't even want to start this discussion, really. Because I knew the first thing someone would do is pull the white knight card or go 'it's just a joke, bro'. This isn't even specifically about her as a person, it could have been anyone, male or female. Trying to insinuate I'm trying to gain her favor is pretty lame, I'm not a sycophant.

Last edited:
Just some insight about Makwan. He was on Ariel's show this past week. He mentioned he took the last year off to work on his boxing. Took 6 exhibition fights, went 4-2. Said the last exhibition fight, he destroyed the guy. His boxing apparently has gone leaps and bounds (got big props from John Kavanagh when he returned to SBG), so should be interesting to see this new developed stand up game of his.
908.gif

Smith is half black, so it all comes down to whether his black or white side is dominant on fight night. If he, for instance, where to refer to Gus as a "jive turkey" or a "honky" before touching gloves I would advise you to maxbet him instantly.

You being racist, bro?

Back