UFN 153 on ESPN+ 11 Gustafsson vs Smith

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
TwG2kWk.jpg

Some of these lines are available and have been sitting since early this morning my fellow degenerates

I like Volkan Oezdemir here at -125.

Gustafsson should roll here - He's a level above Smith if not more, I know people want to question Gus's motivation now but fighting in his hometown and as a fighter in general I like him to fight for my money.

Oezdemir finally not getting underrated as a dog but still value imo. He has solid TDD and striking plus Latifi won't test his cardio and if anything he could gas Latifi. Volk also has a freakish chin which will negate Latifi's power on the feet. Edit - I played him at -137, I'd probably pass now he's at -200 around.

Evinger should wrestle fuck Lansberg easily enough. Lansberg has 33% TDD was wrestle fucked by Kunitskya (who Evinger outgrappled) and taken down twice by Gina Mazany of all people. Evingers age and last 2 fights are giving a solid line here.

Manuwa is a tough fight and his left hook is way better than the one Devin Clark floored Rakic with. Decent TDD and very physically strong. Big step up for Rakic too although age is a concern. Value on the dog.

Last edited:
In agreement with jordans poast but ill give a pass on the lansburg fight; evinger seemed like she aged in there somehow so ill stay away

I like Fishgold at -150 or better:
Amirkhani relies on his wrestling and his opponents to habitually do dumb shit to give up top position
Dont see that happening here

Hes also fine with giving up position to hunt for meme submissions, not a good look in the ufc

Amirkhani has a nice jab imo but is quick to abandon it for a wild right hook
Hes chinny, got rocked multiple times vs knight and Allen

So unless i see wild improvement from makwan i dont see his P2V

Amirkhani's three rounder boxing debut against a multiple time Finnish national youth champ:

Pretty gutsy performance with good first minute or so in every round, but he could not hang with the pace and got mauled with bodyshots after that. Lost 3-0.

I have faded Fishgold successfully in his debut and bet him against that midget Teymur brother. Looking forward to fade that fraud Amirkhani now but I haven’t watched anything yet.

Based on statistics though, Amirkhani‘s chances of losing are extremely high as an SBG fighter lol.

Fishgold is a beast on the ground, but his takedowns are not the best. If Amirkhani keeps it standing, i think he will win this fight, cus his striking is better, but can he?

I’ll be deep in the forest Saturday when this card will be on. Pretty mediocre card as these foreign events usually are but who knows, they can turn out to be very entertaining

I like evinger. Lansberg loses to anyone with a ground game and that’s the one thing evinger is good at. Both of them are old boots at 37 in Wmma

Also think I like volkan but not sure about the -195 price tag. The opener on him was a solid line

Leaning fishgold but honestly I’m not crazy about a lot of these lines. Even evinger at -170 is a bit steep

Main event doesn’t interest me much with the way the prices are. Might look to play a big plus number on smith.

8EBA3D19-9015-4EED-9104-B9FC1CF312DE.jpeg
Wat do u sherbros think about this meme parlay?

Obviously i know this is stupid yada yada yada spare me that plz

Fishgold is a beast on the ground, but his takedowns are not the best. If Amirkhani keeps it standing, i think he will win this fight, cus his striking is better, but can he?

Does he need grrat take downs facing an SBG fighter? I think he just needs decent takedowns

watching tape on Darko Stosic doesn't answer many questions at all

I took Hadzovic at -175 over giagos. Never been impressed with giagos. Seems pretty average with a poor gas tank. I think he will wilt to damirs pressure.

Been parlaying favorites with Gus for a few weeks. Gus seems better than smith everywhere to me.

View attachment 585057
Wat do u sherbros think about this meme parlay?

Obviously i know this is stupid yada yada yada spare me that plz

I hit a 12 pick parlay once back in April or May of 2013. It was one of the early Brazil cards where it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Bet $10-15 on it along with lesser parlays of a total of $200. Won $4k that night. I was working a valet job that night, was around midnight that it was over and I left my coworker there with a ton of keys.

I wish I could access the slips but that account has been disabled.

I lost a lot of money afterwards chasing those Hail Mary parlays. So many times I was one off of hitting 7-11 pick parlays. I was one off an 11 picker when Jon Fitch beat Josh Burkman I think it was?

Back