UFN 153 on ESPN+ 11 Gustafsson vs Smith

Santana way bigger than Malecki? I think you're going to be surprised at the ceremonial weigh-in soon.
You’re right. Assumed she would be bigger cuz Malecki fought at 135 but Malecki is actually taller.

My UFC 153 ESPN+11 bets all EASY MONEY BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I placed them now because I work tommorow morning so idk if ill have time to do my play by play locks. All fights for 50$ all fight ending plays for 25$.

Alvarez-Wins inside+160(Sub1)
Stosic-Wins inside+153(KO2)
Santana-Wins by dec+221
Hein-Wins by dec+158
Santos-Wins by dec+227
Evinger-Wins inside+195(KO2)
Akman+128(SUB2)
JO-Wins inside+107(SUB2)
Giagos+140(Dec)
Amirkhanki-Wins by dec+235
Rakic-Wins by dec+342
Gustaffson-Wins by dec+185

1 fight ends in KO+1520
0 fights end in KO+7975
7 fights end in KO+2500
Realisticcally i see 2 fights ending in KO

0 fights end in sub+1300
5 fights end in sub+1190
6 fights end in sub+3250
Realistically i see 3 fights ending in sub

9 fights end in dec+1760
10 fights end in dec+6250
3 fights end in Dec+1100
Realistically i see 7 fights ending in Dec

People putting themselves out there and achieving their dreams vs. internet haters.

It is pretty easy to choose a side.

People hating on Modaferri or whoever they think is ugly are shallow and don't understand life. Being beautiful with shitty character doesn't mean anything. There are so many beautiful insta girls with absolutely no character. These "ugly" girls have so much heart and are doing something very very few people every get to do - fight in the UFC. Plus I bet these "ugly" girls are way cooler and fun to hang out with then many of the hot girls that are airheads. Of course we as guys are visually stimulated and there is no getting around that. I like looking at hot girls as much as the next guy but that isn't an excuse to be an ignorant prick.

Dude, you are straight up one of the best posters this site has seen in my decade here. I could not agree more with this post, and I'm not even a little surprised that it came from you.

I married a woman 15 years ago who happens to be very attractive by society's standards. And yes, admittedly, that's what first made me initiate contact and talk to her. So what you say about us as guys being visually stimulated is 100% true. Even now there's no question my head will turn when a smoking hot female walks by.

That said, the things that actually matter have nothing to do with any of that. Today is the one year anniversary of my mom passing away. I broke down a bit in the bathroom this morning as I was getting ready for work. My wife was also getting ready, next to me. We were talking about it and I lost it, just for a second. But she put her arms around me and I could FEEL that she felt my anguish. She didn't need to say anything, she just knew. And then a couple minutes later we had moved on and were talking about something else and made each other laugh like lunatics. That's the stuff that matters.

Some people will get it, some maybe never will. And having a daughter now too...damn. I think about these people who shit on someone that they think aren't "pretty enough" and just shake my head. You're right, they don't understand life very well.

Has anyone in the UK found a book that does the NSC or +/- rounds bets?

I've been wanting them for a few years now but haven't found anywhere. I know someone posted a convoluted way to get a similar bet by backing a couple of different outcomes for different stakes, but I'm a simple man and want access to somewhere that just offers those type of bets straight up.

Has anyone in the UK found a book that does the NSC or +/- rounds bets?

I've been wanting them for a few years now but haven't found anywhere. I know someone posted a convoluted way to get a similar bet by backing a couple of different outcomes for different stakes, but I'm a simple man and want access to somewhere that just offers those type of bets straight up.

ohmbet has those nsc lines, i've sent you a dm with a link for uk players.

Card hasn't posted any face-off pictures yet <DCrying>

No srsly :( I am always looking forward to that

I'm not an expert, but I got the Hoxx extension (there are plenty of alternatives) for Chrome. You pretty much just click on the program on the top right where your task bar is and then click on whatever country you want.
tried this out but not having much success. which country do you choose? I've tried England, Canada and Russia and it still doesn't work on fight pass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back