Bobby Moffett
Angela Hill
Gutierez
Marlon Vera
Deveison Figuieredo

good luck

<CroCop1>

So just fan nostalgia reaching for non existent value. Thanks mate

I'm not on Pettis straight, but I do like Not Thompson ITD. When Pettis is finished, it all comes from pressure and high volume. Honestly, I can see this fight being pretty boring and coming out a bit closer than people expect. I do think Thompson decision is most likely as Pettis will probably have issues with the range a bit. I will say that I'd knock a play on Thompson more than a play on Pettis though. I definitely don't think there is value there.

Not bad, good luck to you, any return over that £30 Is a bonus isn't it.

Anyone know what time the prelims start UK time?
Yah I'm feeling reasonably confident that I'll more than cover my stake.

Prelims begin at 9pm GMT

Bryce Mitchell 10-0

8 subs, 2 decisions.

Bookmakers offering 6.50 by sub.

Gotta be worth half a unit.

Pettis inside the distance at +550. I just cant say no to those odds.

I gotta do a few longshots to make up for the stake I lose when my parlays get busted.

Pettis inside the distance at +550. I just cant say no to those odds.

I gotta do a few longshots to make up for the stake I lose when my parlays get busted.

If Wonderboy could eat both Tills and Woodleys bombs and then survive that super tight guillotine he’s not getting finished by Pettis.

How comfortable are you guys that Gutierrez is going to chop MacDonald down and out? I want to play the ITD line for Gut but the line has shrunk all the way to -105 at my book...

Last fight, Pettis fought Tony, who was very vocal about coming off a knee surgery, and Pettis targeted the leg right away. Thompson hurt his knee in the Till fight and has been very vocal about wanting to get stomping oblique kicks banned from MMA. I expect Pettis to be chopping and stomping at Thompson's legs from the jump. Planning on live betting Pettis on DSI if he lands a few good kicks early. Not saying that clinches the fight for Pettis, but it at least shows his gameplan is to expose Wonderboy's weakness, and possibly mess with his mind a little. I have no interest in seeing Wonderboy fight for the title again, so I wouldn't mind Pettis pulling off the huge upset.
I did wonder that, but I really felt Pettis didn't do enough targeting the leg, could of been poor judgement or it could of been Tony's pressure taking away the kicks. Also Till was a big guy using that stomping sidekick to hurt Wonderboy rather than round kicks which Pettis favours. Masvidal landed a lot of round kicks onto Wonderboy but it had no impact.

If Pettis does use sidekicks or just hits hard, given he kicks way better than Masvidal, then it could be significant but I think there's way more to it than simply hoping Pettis throws leg kicks of any variety, even vs Till while he said it affected him I didn't really think Wonderboy looked bad even with a blown knee. If Pettis does a lot of stomps and hacks away at the calf though it could be huge and a could livebet though, I'll just need to see signs Wonderboy is actually struggling before hitting it.

If Wonderboy could eat both Tills and Woodleys bombs and then survive that super tight guillotine he’s not getting finished by Pettis.
Pettis can finish pretty much anybody especially on the ground. Someone like Benson Henderson is a world class grappler and Pettis armbarred him in seconds. Then on the feet if you give Pettis range to set up his kicks he can land nasty shots. Have we ever seen Wonderboy eat a load of liver kicks like Pettis throws? Not saying Pettis will or even has a great chance of it but Pettis can absolutely finish Wonderboy.

Also that guillotine was bad, more of a weird neck crank than anything as Woodley got hip angle wrong. I'd trust Pettis way more to finish a guillotine, or any sub, on Wonderboy than Woodley.

I love the ridiculous props on Skybet:

Aldrich Win, Most Significant Strikes and Dec is at +4000.

Aldrich 2+ Takedowns at +2500

Since when did Maycee Barber becoming a great wrestler? Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Aldrich hit takedowns and stick Barber on her back. That and striking well on the outside should be an obvious path to victory.

I love the ridiculous props on Skybet:

Aldrich Win, Most Significant Strikes and Dec is at +4000.

Aldrich 2+ Takedowns at +2500

Since when did Maycee Barber becoming a great wrestler? Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Aldrich hit takedowns and stick Barber on her back. That and striking well on the outside should be an obvious path to victory.

That's called the hype price tag, lol. They want us to believe she's a great wrestler because as the next great fighter how could she not be one... right?

Barber couldn't get her Dana White Contender show opponent down until late in the third, she only needed that small window to close the show with her elbows. She seemingly has great stamina and continues to force the issue with the takedown. Split the girls face open like a melon. You can't say she doesn't have great elbows and GNP.

That's called the hype price tag, lol. They want us to believe she's a great wrestler because as the next great fighter how could she not be... right?

Barber couldn't get her Dana White Contender show opponent down until late in the third, she only needed that small window to close the show with her elbows. She seemingly has great stamina and continues to force the issue with the takedown. Split the girls face open like a melon. You can't say she doesn't have great elbows and GNP.
She's aggressive on the ground its worked against low level competition. The DWCS opponent was a mediocre boxer and Cifers made the mistake of trying to hit leg locks leaving herself open to GNP. If Barber tries to get wild against anyone with a bit of BJJ and enough grit to not fold (Aldrich has both) she's gonna dive into a submission soon enough with those wild strikes.

She's aggressive on the ground its worked against low level competition. The DWCS opponent was a mediocre boxer and Cifers made the mistake of trying to hit leg locks leaving herself open to GNP. If Barber tries to get wild against anyone with a bit of BJJ and enough grit to not fold (Aldrich has both) she's gonna dive into a submission soon enough with those wild strikes.

I don't disagree with you to be honest, I just don't think Aldrich is good enough to be the one to do it... I think she's much weaker and less athletic than Barber and that it'll show come fight time.

Agreed. On that subject, I think Aldrich ITD @ 11.00 has value.

Most likely not no. Though I will quite happily lay money down if I think the bookmakers made a bad call. Here, I think they did.

Back