UFN 133: JDS-Blagoy drew 754,000. Very good numbers. Northcutt?

The Sage Effect is real

8d144057c223ede181592865b539f113_w200.gif

Card had a lot of fun match-ups.

That said, was glad to see Sage get a win for a change.

Jds and Sage are both decent draws usually. Zingano and Mendes returning probably bumped it a little too.

Jds and Sage are both decent draws usually. Zingano and Mendes returning probably bumped it a little too.

Is JDS a draw really? I don't remember him being proven as draw on his own.

Is that the only source? Usually they tell you when the peak audience was, which would tell us who is the draw.

Is that the only source? Usually they tell you when the peak audience was, which would tell us who is the draw.

Agree, and they (mmapayout) usually do it as well. I'll try to find something else.

Is JDS a draw really? I don't remember him being proven as draw on his own.
His last non-ppv headliner was against Ben Rothwell in the early afternoon on Sunday, and it drew over 700 also. He probably lost a little being away so long, but he's still reaping the rewards for that Cain stoppage on Fox.

He wasnt a big draw but he sold more ppv than Cain when he was champ.

Well, makes sense.
Cain always had part of audience he attracted - and then the first MMA fight people saw on FOX is JDS KTFOing him under a minute.

How about you do your homework and give us a few numbers of the last Northcutt cards.

How about you do your homework and give us a few numbers of the last Northcutt cards.

MY homework? Let's not exaggerate.
I just posted a link to an article I just wrote and asked a question to discuss.

If I find it - cool. I'm interested as well.

Back