UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

think wonderboy is going to be my only bet of the card. already have 1.5u on -110 and .5u on +100, biggest bet ever, by far.
Not trying to bash, but what are you normally betting if 2u is the biggest bet ever by far?

fr though I usually bet as our good friend Levels would say, peanuts.
i don't care how much $ you're risking. What's a standard bet for you, like 0.5u? Or less

i don't care how much $ you're risking. What's a standard bet for you, like 0.5u? Or less
typically .5u or .6u on ML's and .2 or .3u on props. end up spreading out my bets too much and make un-confident picks. this week I'm consolidating to one confident pick.

Wonderboy @2.10 now at bet365

This is insane. Now we just gotta wait and see the line get better and better. I will end up with so many units on him if it keeps rising.

now he does. i don't think the super green, no grappling edwards we saw against silva would beat taleb.

I was replying to a guy saying Taleb beats Leon and I assumed he meant the current version of Leon. No chance.

I think there is massive value on Wonderboy dec +333 at Skybet.

It says that article is from january

Correct. I just meant I think it is being brought back to the attention of bettors. For example, I never even heard about that injury, but it doesn't sound good for a striker to not be able to close their fist. Will it have any impact at all? Who knows..

Back