UFN 130 - Thompson vs Till - Liverpool

Lansberg at +money looks very tempting.. if WU can easily get back up and control Mazany in the clinch (despite looking gassed 2 minutes into the fight) i dont see how Mazany will have alot of success vs Lansberg who should be much better then WU at least

I’m keeping my Till bet running, fuck it.

Darren Till vs Stephen Thompson – Till ML @ 2.50 – 3u to win 4.5u

Molly McCann ML + Jason Knight ML @ 2.33 – 1.5u to win 2u

Darren Stewart vs Eric Spicley – Stewart ML @ 2.63 – 0.5u to win 0.8u

Trevor Smith vs Elias Theodorou – Smith ML @ 4.00 – 0.25u to win 0.68u

Will be actively looking to LB too.

Lansberg at +money looks very tempting.. if WU can easily get back up and control Mazany in the clinch (despite looking gassed 2 minutes into the fight) i dont see how Mazany will have alot of success vs Lansberg who should be much better then WU at least

worth noting that mazany did her china camp with a broken foot and lansberg has not shown good getups against ladd or in her regional footage. can't knock a play on a wmma underdog ever but i'd seriously need +200 to even consider lansberg.

I'll be missing the prelims other than the one fightpass fight as we are taking shifts sitting with my mom (she is very close to passing away-it's been a long terminal illness so we are ready for her to be at peace). I'll be following on here since my mom is sleeping all the time now with the morphine.

Please give good details on the action guys! I should be home in time for most of the main card as I'll head out once my brother takes over later this morning. BOL everyone!

I'll be missing the prelims other than the one fightpass fight as we are taking shifts sitting with my mom (she is very close to passing away-it's been a long terminal illness so we are ready for her to be at peace). I'll be following on here since my mom is sleeping all the time now with the morphine.

Please give good details on the action guys! I should be home in time for most of the main card as I'll head out once my brother takes over later this morning. BOL everyone!

Sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you.

worth noting that mazany did her china camp with a broken foot and lansberg has not shown good getups against ladd or in her regional footage. can't knock a play on a wmma underdog ever but i'd seriously need +200 to even consider lansberg.
Mazany's not on the same level of grappling as Lansberg's recent losses, and Lansberg even won the first round against Ladd till that random second wind she got. Mazany's done nothing to really demonstrate being UFC caliber, whilst Lansberg has atleast beaten somebody with UFC wins.

Cyborg loss can't be held against anybody for obvious reasons, and Ladd looks like a solid top 10 at WBW. Wu's not UFC talent.

ya i know but just the fact that a 22yo girl like WU hwo dont seem to have much strenght could easily get up and control Mazany in the clinch makes me think Lansberg should easily win the clinch battle where i expect most of the fight to take place.. Lansberg getting taken down and mounted is a big concern as she looks clueless there but i think Ladd is on another level compared to Mazany so i dont think it will look quite the same even if Lansberg does get taken down

not betting anything big as its super low level wmma

Last edited:
Mazany's not on the same level of grappling as Lansberg's recent losses, and Lansberg even won the first round against Ladd till that random second wind she got. Mazany's done nothing to really demonstrate being UFC caliber, whilst Lansberg has atleast beaten somebody with UFC wins.

Cyborg loss can't be held against anybody for obvious reasons, and Ladd looks like a solid top 10 at WBW. Wu's not UFC talent.

Lansberg has 0 real wins in the UFC. I don't know how she was given the victory against Pudilova.

In the uppers, atmosphere is good.

Im hoping for a finish im the main and Breese to expose Dan Kelly.

If wonderboy walks around at 186 he's most likely at a weight disadvantage in almost every WW fight. Also means his cardio should never be affected by the weight cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back