UFN 125 PBP/Discussion

Will be shocked if Soto loses this.

Shocked? He's +105 right now. I like him too, but if you'd be "shocked" that a dog loses, you must have pretty good sized bet on him?

Shocked? He's +105 right now. I like him too, but if you'd be "shocked" that a dog loses, you must have pretty good sized bet on him?

For my standards and BR yeah I have a little too much invested in him. My reasoning is moreso because Iuri has looked awful in his past couple of fights more than anything. Maybe not the smartest approach but hey ho, it's all fun for me.

Two tough vets going at it. Don't think anyone has a big edge here. Last time I trusted Soto dude got calf slicered! I think he just got caught in that one though and should do much better here.

I just feel that Soto wants it more, Iuri has had like 45 fights or so and is on his way out IMO.

For my standards and BR yeah I have a little too much invested in him. My reasoning is moreso because Iuri has looked awful in his past couple of fights more than anything. Maybe not the smartest approach but hey ho, it's all fun for me.

I'm with you on Soto. Not a big bet, but I agree he should be favored here. Let's get it.

want to bet Soto but dont trust him after his last fight =/

Or...that. Shit.

Terrible start here. Forced late play on soto

Terrible job by the ref

Anyone big on Polyana Viana? Limited fight tape. Not sure how anyone can be so confident at -400.

Ok and with those replies I think it's time I go to bed lol.

Alcantara is so fucking unpredictable.... -2u on Soto

i'll take it, hehe. just couldn't trust alcantara do go big here.

I really didn't see that coming. Not that quickly atleast.

Why didn't I bet more on ITD there was no way that was going 3 rounds

Back