UFN 125 PBP/Discussion

degen of degens: 0.1u stevenson ITD +10xx

Took the under 2.5 $200 @ $2.00. It's paying better than Viana ITD. Really hope someone gets this finish!

Wanna hit Viana ITD too but that shadow boxing isn't filling me with confidence.

She probably wins by sub. But I'm playing it more conservative in case she just gets mount and starts smashing and the ref has to step in.

Maia shouldn't be able to compete here imo.

Either Prazeres body doesn't respond anymore because hes been off juice for awhile or he just doesn't care anymore. Was just looking at rankings and everyone at 170 in the top 20 will probably starch him after uncle dana makes him move up lol, hes going to be so small at 170 and probably miss that weight at least once too

Hopefully I can win a bet by the time the main card starts.

Stevenson small

man viana has no muscle definition

lol Stevenson looks so lost in there

Grappling mismatch.

She probably wins by sub. But I'm playing it more conservative in case she just gets mount and starts smashing and the ref has to step in.

Maia shouldn't be able to compete here imo.
Good shout.

pathetic this chick is in the ufc.. she would not even cut it in bellator

good debut .. but man stevenson shouldn't in the ufc

Viana ITD @ 1.90
Viana Round 1 @ 3.50

Some on Patrick ITD next @ 4.00.

Good shout.

WMMA is hard to predict a lot of the time, I've been burned as much as anyone here LOL. But sometimes matches revert back to what men's MMA was like 20 years ago when a top tier grappler vs someone with much less skill on the mat was only gonna end one way. Viana is a legit world class grappler. Maia...not so much.

When Mackenzie Dern fights girls like Maia it looks the same, even though Dern's striking is garbage. She just is way too much on the mat for these girls.

Back