UFN 125 PBP/Discussion

Best of luck tonight everyone. No pre fight action from me but looking for LB opportunities.

happends all the time in alot of sports and usually it dont reflect the result at all

Maybe sharps trying to get a better line on fig, couldn’t get that line in U.K. books I tried finding one :(

Added more on Fig with this late line movement: Deiveson Figueiredo (+115) vs Joseph Morales $100.00 for $115.00

Fingers on the fence + bad standup

Those dudes that dropped serious cash on Moraes must be sweating right now lol.

man HTF did figs become the dog?! 10-8 round ?

My heart started beating real fast when he locked in that guillotine lol, got Fig sub at +670

ez round 1 Fig.. hope his cardio holds up

looks like a man vs a boy so far

On fig for this first fight. Once again, the life of being a seafarer hurting me again, fucking sucks not being able to watch these cards live. Thank god I got you guys.

Got in at +100. Only 1u but glad I did. If he doesn't gas or get caught, this is a wrap.

Doesn't seem to be a fixed fight lol.

Could have just been a whale smashing Moraes at the last minute for whatever reason. I think 100K would probably move the line that much.

Fig looking like he should’ve been -400 lol

Great job Fig-bettors. Didn't have any cash freely available to bet him at + odds -

Doesn't seem to be a fixed fight lol.

Could have just been a whale smashing Moraes at the last minute for whatever reason. I think 100K would probably move the line that much.
Lot less than 100k on a small undercard fight like that

YEES

haha ez money.. cant belive that line shift

Back