UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you get used to it. A perfect set up for me is going to bed at 22.30-23.00, wake up at 3-3.30 and watch the last prelims and main card til 06.30-7.00. Sleep four hours to 10-12 or so. It’s not the best feeling in the world but I just love mma too much to not do it. Sometimes I just see the last two or three fights, sometimes (very rarely) I just watch the whole card and then sleep the entire Sunday. But it’s worth it.
In some ways I actually prefer it to the earlier cards now. Granted last night's card went on too long, but during the day you've generally got people around you and stuff to do. That Poland card a few weeks ago was a nightmare for me, could barely watch all the fights let alone put any bets on.

In the middle of night you've got peace & quiet; the time is yours. Perfect for concentrating on the fights and live betting.

Bisping has nothing for Gastelum.

It is 5 rounds right?

Maybe Kelvin gasses?
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I remember always being pretty impressed with Kelvin's conditioning. I doubt it's on Bisping's level, but should be enough.

He's too slick and fast for Bisping on the feet, is a much better wrestler, and has a great chin (so there's little danger of a rockhold-esque fluke.)

I dont think this bisping has nothing for kelvin talk would have happened 2 weeks ago

I dont think this bisping has nothing for kelvin talk would have happened 2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago was a needed reminder to some people about where things truly stand.

biggest bet of the year on gastelum, @ 1.61/1.64 no way thsese prices hold on kelvin

Bisping gastelum o2.5 +100? A Michael bisping Fight? Heck yeah I'm in it

glad they are giving bobby nash another chance, he's looked like a decent fighter despite being finished twice. hope he's worked on his cardio though.

hope you all loaded up on gastelum @1.64 the other day

hope you all loaded up on gastelum @1.64 the other day

I took 1U @1.58 but I’ll look to play the ITD big. Bisping was taking heavy punishment and surely concussed a few weeks ago. Gastelum will finish him.

Mulheron popped, out of his fight with Asker

Mulheron popped, out of his fight with Asker
dwB8Uj5.gif

Fuckkkkk when I have to wake up at 4am for a card, I need me some Cyril Asker to provide hilarious action to wake me up. Big blow to the card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back