UFN 122 - Silva vs Gastelum - China

Status
Not open for further replies.
This card starts at 3:45 am EST. Going to have to watch this on delay with breakfast when I wake up at like 9 am or 10 am.

That’s every event for us Europeans.

That’s every event for us Europeans.

Idk how you guys do it.. it was bruuuutal last time it was in china or whatever for us in usa... can't do it again. It'll f me up. I'm watching this on delay.

Bisping is a savage for this

imo, its a money grab.

no way bispings face heals three weeks after the gsp fight. gastelum just needs to not get caught the first 5-10 minutes of the fight and then let bispings face take over

imo, its a money grab.

no way bispings face heals three weeks after the gsp fight. gastelum just needs to not get caught the first 5-10 minutes of the fight and then let bispings face take over
How though? He just came off cashing out in that GSP fight no way he makes any amount of money to even put a dent in that.

How though? He just came off cashing out in that GSP fight no way he makes any amount of money to even put a dent in that.

sbjj, bispings neighbor, will tell you that the taxes in the US and CA are brutal. wouldnt surprise me at all if the gsp fight finally paid off his mortagage and now the rest is gravy. the only thing relatively inexpensive in CA are resisdential property taxes.

sbjj, bispings neighbor, will tell you that the taxes in the US and CA are brutal. wouldnt surprise me at all if the gsp fight finally paid off his mortagage and now the rest is gravy. the only thing relatively inexpensive in CA are resisdential property taxes.
Lol

And even though % wise the property taxes are low. They still end up being high because the homes are crazy expensive

We just added 11 cents a gallon to gas also. This state dude

Lol guys I am from NYC & work in Real Estate here I know about high cost of living. Still can't imagine that this is a pure money grab idk could be, but the guy could have waited 2-3 months and fought in England.

I'm curious to see the odds on this fight I think it is one difficult for oddsmakers to set.

Lol

And even though % wise the property taxes are low. They still end up being high because the homes are crazy expensive

im assuming that bisping is in the anaheim hills, probably 2mm plus.

people dont realize from other parts of the US how expensive southern CA real estate is. he probably just paid off his home and like i said this fights a cash grab because the count knows there is not much left as his punch resistance, one of his best qualities, is all but gone.

this not even mentioning his poor skin and advanced age. hes probably getting 750k to step in...a no brainer for him

Lol guys I am from NYC I know about high cost of living. Still can't imagine that this is a pure money grab idk could be, but the guy could have waited 2-3 months and fought in England.

I'm curious to see the odds on this fight I think it is one difficult for oddsmakers to set.

the next ufc event is march of 2018.

bisping has been kd in three of his last four fights and coming off a ko loss to a 170(gsps fight night weight was the same 190 pounds at ww as it was for the mw fight) who hadnt stopped anyone in seven fights and the two he did stop prior where 155s.

gastelum is winnable, but the top 10 mws, no.

Lol

Cali is a fucking shithole. I am leaving in no less than 8 months. As soon as my baby girl is 6 months old we are outta here. WAAAAAY too liberal for me and expensive as fuck. Being a sanctuary state is asking for the criminals to live here. Just all around shitty place to live now.

the next ufc event is march of 2018.

bisping has been kd in three of his last four fights and coming off a ko loss to a 170(gsps fight night weight was the same 190 pounds at ww as it was for the mw fight) who hadnt stopped anyone in seven fights and the two he did stop prior where 155s.

gastelum is winnable, but the top 10 mws, no.

Gastelum is a top 10 MW though.

2 wws in a row for bisping. I'm only half serious but damn I wish kelvin would be disciplined enough for ww. He's a solid mw but would be sweet in the ww mix right now.

Cali is a fucking shithole. I am leaving in no less than 8 months. As soon as my baby girl is 6 months old we are outta here. WAAAAAY too liberal for me and expensive as fuck. Being a sanctuary state is asking for the criminals to live here. Just all around shitty place to live now.
Its a Fing joke. Tired of all the liberal BS

Idk how you guys do it.. it was bruuuutal last time it was in china or whatever for us in usa... can't do it again. It'll f me up. I'm watching this on delay.

Honestly, you get used to it. A perfect set up for me is going to bed at 22.30-23.00, wake up at 3-3.30 and watch the last prelims and main card til 06.30-7.00. Sleep four hours to 10-12 or so. It’s not the best feeling in the world but I just love mma too much to not do it. Sometimes I just see the last two or three fights, sometimes (very rarely) I just watch the whole card and then sleep the entire Sunday. But it’s worth it.

Its a Fing joke. Tired of all the liberal BS

I am done. They can have California. I am confident that it will only get worse. Only the super rich, poor and illegals are welcome here. They basically made underage prostitution legal, made giving someone HIV on purpose a misdemeanor, made itself a sanctuary state. I can not get out of here soon enough.

Too late for me. My daughter is 13 and has deep roots in the area. You would never know my area is California. The VAST majority of residents are Conservative or Libertarian leaning.

Where you planning on moving?

I am done. They can have California. I am confident that it will only get worse. Only the super rich, poor and illegals are welcome here. They basically made underage prostitution legal, made giving someone HIV on purpose a misdemeanor, made itself a sanctuary state. I can not get out of here soon enough.

I have cop friends and they said there were changes to the shop lifting laws also. So as long as it's under like 500 or something nothing is done no matter how many times you're caught.

There are so many incentives to just say fuck it and break the laws in CA

Too late for me. My daughter is 13 and has deep roots in the area. You would never know my area is California. The VAST majority of residents are Conservative or Libertarian leaning.

Where you planning on moving?
I did not know such a place existed lol. I live in Chula Vista , which is right by the border. Fucking illegals like crazy and growing by the hour it seems. My wife has family in Georgia, Mississippi and Alabama so I think we will move to the gulf shores area in Alabama.

I have cop friends and they said there were changes to the shop lifting laws also. So as long as it's under like 500 or something nothing is done no matter how many times you're caught.

There are so many incentives to just say fuck it and break the laws in CA
I work at Home Depot and we have almost daily people taking combo kits and just walking out with them. It’s getting just stupid.

My son is 3 and i told my wife that he will not go to school in California. We will wait until we move to Alabama, so we must move pretty soon.

Anaheim Hills, Orange County

Beautiful place man. It's like another state here. Lots of green. Up in the hills. Super Clean

But a small fixer upper will cost you 600k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back