UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
young looks really f'in fit for short notice.. 147 not a big deal, it's 150 pound catchweight.. wonder why he cut so far past where he needed..

dude matthews does NOT look small at 170. not at ALL. he's like 1" shorter than bojan, who's a big 170, himself.. and he was a tank like he was at 155

128 for jessica rose clark on her first cut to 125, haha. this is sad

werdum looks better than he did vs lewis(harris) -- in at 249, still not optimal, but he looks fit considering semi short notice.

tybura looked as fit as he has, tho. think he was like 249, too, but looked a little less soft than usual

I’m not sure why but I believe Matthews is going to look great and surprise a few people. As I said earlier he is also in great shape. I agree with people saying training in Australia would slow his growth as a fighter though.

Edit: Matthews will have success standing with Bojan

I strongly agree with anyone shitting on Chambers I was disgusted this girl was considered ufc caliber after her last fight. Yes we don’t know how bad / good her opponent is but I sure as hell know how horrible she is.

Last edited:
idc if someone wants to hate on me, but i'm taking bec -130 here. it's short notice, cutting to 125 for first time (and missing by 2 pounds) for clark. it's a bit of a step up in competition for her.. i'm aware it's bec rawlings. i'm aware she's not the most trustworthy person on which to bet... but even w/the embarassing KO vs paige.. remember, she won the first round.. she's not getting finished by clark, who's a grinder...

/shrug. hope i don't feel too dumb. i have more than a couple units now on bec between ML and NSC.

with the massive overweight it seems to me like the 3 fighters gave up trying to make the weight early so could be an advantage for them

with the massive overweight it seems to me like the 3 fighters gave up trying to make the weight early so could be an advantage for them
Yep. Confirmed on the post weigh in show

Shane Young will not look like a +500 underdog took a small bet on him ITD +904 and +3.5 at +240 earlier in the week.

I want to show I could have won those last two fights, I'll be the first guy to try to finish him, keep a steady pace, don't rush, impose my will, take the fight where I want to go, it's a must win fight, not hold back, but still be smart

Always struggle with nerves, still gas in the tank, so I can go for a while longer, will be able to show how much I've improved in 3 years, prepared for everything, as long as the body holds up I'll keep going

12 weeks at Jackson's MMA, super excited

Just focused about the fight, alot of Brazilians here

Peaked at the right time, he has a punchers chance, I'm on another level, finish it early

One of the best weight cuts I've done, knee rehab was sh*t, eat and Netflix, Hunt and I were supposed to do our camp together, so I had to rearrange the whole thing, did the camp back in Sydney, back with my original coaches, he's a banger, goal is to get on the Perth card with Tyson, he's my brother in law

He talks crap on twitter, it's annoying, I don't appreciate it, I don't like two faced people,
be a real person

I couldn't train more than 20 mins at 155, couldn't eat, it was brutal, had 12 months out, dual hip surgery, long recovery, but still had a full training camp, I like to wrestle, bring the old Jake back, I teach night classes in the gym, still rest, I'll be more explosive, conditioning, tire him out

idc if someone wants to hate on me, but i'm taking bec -130 here. it's short notice, cutting to 125 for first time (and missing by 2 pounds) for clark. it's a bit of a step up in competition for her.. i'm aware it's bec rawlings. i'm aware she's not the most trustworthy person on which to bet... but even w/the embarassing KO vs paige.. remember, she won the first round.. she's not getting finished by clark, who's a grinder...

/shrug. hope i don't feel too dumb. i have more than a couple units now on bec between ML and NSC.

Was flip flopping on this one but I'm taking Bec here too, I see her pressuring majority of the fight and edging it out...probably split or close decision.

They're both bad but Beth is less bad.

Same here. Looks like 125 is a good fit for Rawlings. She's been pretty vocal about how good she feels at that weight.

Jessy looked good in her last fight but that was against a slow and timid Carina Damm. When Kaufman was aggressive and pressured her, she backed up and ate shots the whole time. Rawlings can do the same without worrying about anything coming back (unlike Torres who threw fast counters at her all the time). On the ground, Rawlings should have the advantage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back