UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't bet that fight at all, but not sure we have to worry about Naseems chin or cardio here, Chambers is a 39 yr old atomweight with no power and shit cardio coming off a long layoff. If Chambers had decent wrestling I wouldn't hesitate to throw a bet on her, but she doesn't and if nothing else Naseem seems to have some pop and is a decent athlete at least. I am with Sad that the size, youth, and power is probably enough here, although I wouldn't go more than a unit either way personally.

Giving it a second thought which is worse losing money betting on chambers or losing money because your girl lost to chambers? LoL

Giving it a second thought which is worse losing money betting on chambers or losing money because your girl lost to chambers? LoL
Dog or pass on that one, IMO. Too many unknowns and might as well take the + money.

I've liked my lil bet on tybura Dec +825 less and less as I think about it. I'm dropping a couple units on DNGD -200. 5 rounds, heavyweights.. tybura cardio last fight...etc.

I've liked my lil bet on tybura Dec +825 less and less as I think about it. I'm dropping a couple units on DNGD -200. 5 rounds, heavyweights.. tybura cardio last fight...etc.

I don't see any way Tybura decisions him. +825 might actually be too low there lmao

I just can't trust Benoit to not fuck this up man

I don't trust Benoit either, but I have over half my plays on this card in doubles with him. It's basically Benoit vs a low level Australian regional guy. I like my odds there. Ashkan doesn't do anything.

this is the official weighin, fyi. they didn't do an early weighin

I see a lot of people going heavy on Chambers just cause Kassem is untested. Chambers is a 39 year old 5'3 atomweight with 2 minutes of cardio. She's practically a punching bag on the feet. A lot of people expect an easy sub from Chambers, but she's only a purple belt and has a weak top game. Kassem started her MMA career with BJJ, I don't expect her to be helpless if this does hit the mat. Chambers is giving up 5" in height and 4" in reach. While Kassem has never gone past 2 minutes in a fight, I do favour her later in the fight, Chambers has the worst cardio at SW.

idk she pulled off a rd 3 sub a couple years ago.. mehhh

i say just avoid this fight, but don't lay juice, personally

wtf kassem weighed in at 120 LOL!! just wow. must not have even tried. soooo inexperienced at this shit.

jesus christ tuivasa is a wide 265. i don't hate my coulter bet but he's at def at a size disadvantage

coulter looked better than his debut, tho, which was short notice

btw small bet on brown +115 w/camacho missing weight by 4 pounds. i wasn't sure which way to go as it was, made my decision easier. small play. have U2.5 already

brooks BIG size edge.. man lentz is gonna fade hard.. i took brooks rd 3.. he doens't go for the finish much, and i might be screaming "JUST PUT IT ON HIM, but +1200, f it

129 for benoit, wth.

people are struggling w/the different weigh-in system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back