UFN 112 pbp/discussion

No bets except Means and BJ. And a few overs in parlays. Not a fan of this card betting wise

Powell needs to stop throwing these kicks without setting them up at all, getting caught every time.

10-9 horcher.

Powell is pretty bad but horcher looks stiff.

tiny live bet on "does not go 3" +330, in case horcher gasses, i think powell can only win via sub, anyway (so passed on the +500)

10-9 horcher

horcher is lucky he managed to get the worst guy on the ufc roster.. he is looking so stiff

Punches and guillotine gave me some heart palpitations. Need Horcher DEC

Horcher looks worse then I thought and Powell looks a bit better, but it's still a few levels between them in skill.

Forget the knee injuries and reconstruction; I actually think you could cut both of Horcher's legs off and he'd still beat Powell in there.

Powell needs to bulk up. He looks incredibly weak in the few fights I've seen. Scrappy dude, though.

Lol

+1200
7:00PM 1902 Darrell Horcher -2250

sure, take my $ on +1400 powell

edit: +1200. just trying to get lucky here

Powell turned from a black belt to a white belt for absorbing so much punishment

Neither of these guys belong in the UFC, Horcher looks gassed and is doing fuck all in top position, and I genuinely think that I could beat Powell if we rolled like jesus christ.

officially the worst bet i have ever made lol

i honestly think i could beat powell :D

Back