UFN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee - Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually laughing out loud at how ridiculous the odds on Horcher are. -400 favourite are you fucking kidding me?

The odds might not be that far off.

His opponent is tough and going by Sherdog he's a bit taller and heavier.

-

Horcher has some power. Horcher looks a lot better in these videos than he did vs Khabab:

Further study has me liking, Tony Martin, Jared Gordon, and B.J

I'll parlay Martin and Gordon(maybe Vettori in there as well) and a standalone on Penn.

I like tony Martin too, johnyncase is no easy fight for him though and I expect it will probably go to a close/spit dec

I like tony Martin too, johnyncase is no easy fight for him though and I expect it will probably go to a close/spit dec

Yeah Case is not an easy fight whatsoever, he has the speed and striking diversity over Martin. I find Martin's wrestling to be really underrated and a good matchup to showcase it. I just hope he can hang on the feet.

Yeah Case is not an easy fight whatsoever, he has the speed and striking diversity over Martin. I find Martin's wrestling to be really underrated and a good matchup to showcase it. I just hope he can hang on the feet.
You're right, I think marting will be looking to split the rounds and look tonwrestle part way through each one, the stand up will be close for sure

Martin is a good wrestler but he doesn't set up his takedown, he pretty much just dives for legs. He also does that zombie thing with his arms when he wants to clinch. I dont know if Case will be the one to punish him but I hope so since I have him at net odds of +224. Not a big stake though since I will save most for LB when Martin gasses (well hopefully) in r2.

Last edited:
I actually think Tim is a good stylistic matchup for Johnny. For once Johnny might even have a speed advantage
depends if he comes in looking like this..

then tim will surely have the speed advantage :D

I bought out of my Herrig bet after watching tape on Kish.
Kish has that "pitbull" style that the judges love, she doesn't stop moving forward throwing at a high pace. Her striking defense is bad, but I just can't see Herrig hurting her on the feet, she is fucking tough and Herrig doesn't have much power.
Her cardio is excellent, if Herrig can't take Kish down, I see Kish outlasting her and winning a decision.

I honestly think the Johnny hate has gotten out of hand. Like way out of hand. The guy has issues. But he lost to Lawler(Maybe) and Winderboy(a horrible matchup for him). Also gave Gastelum a good fight. These are good fighters. He will have a speed and striking advantage here probably. Tim will likely plod forward and throw seldomly. And even though he will have a size advantage I doubt he outmuscles Johnny. People thought the same with Lombard.

Tim is not that good and has basically gotten lucky with gassers and weak chins. I'm not saying play -200. But I see much better dogs this card

hendricks threw 50 round against lombard. tim threw about the same against both leites and samman. this is really a very winnable fight for boetsch. all he needs to do is maintain distance with his jab and overhand right as hendricks no longer has the speed to close the distance. i played the +600 ko as well. johhny has never fought anyone with one punch power like tim nor the physical strength.

hendricks threw 50 round against lombard. tim threw about the same against both leites and samman. this is really a very winnable fight for boetsch. all he needs to do is maintain distance with his jab and overhand right as hendricks no longer has the speed to close the distance. i played the +600 ko as well. johhny has never fought anyone with one punch power like tim nor the physical strength.

Hector Lombard??

I honestly think the Johnny hate has gotten out of hand. Like way out of hand. The guy has issues. But he lost to Lawler(Maybe) and Winderboy(a horrible matchup for him). Also gave Gastelum a good fight. These are good fighters. He will have a speed and striking advantage here probably. Tim will likely plod forward and throw seldomly. And even though he will have a size advantage I doubt he outmuscles Johnny. People thought the same with Lombard.

Tim is not that good and has basically gotten lucky with gassers and weak chins. I'm not saying play -200. But I see much better dogs this card

I actually think a lot of this fight may take place in the dirty boxing range. Boetsch can give trouble there. He's also a pretty strong guy that can wear on Hendricks. I can't remember his S+C trainer, but he commented that he was by far the strongest fighter that he works with. He posted some #'s which blow most of the fighters in his weight class out of the water. I still think Hendricks wrestling base makes him incredibly hard to handle, but I think Boetsch's strength will make Hendricks work quite a bit.

I bought out of my Herrig bet after watching tape on Kish.
Kish has that "pitbull" style that the judges love, she doesn't stop moving forward throwing at a high pace. Her striking defense is bad, but I just can't see Herrig hurting her on the feet, she is fucking tough and Herrig doesn't have much power.
Her cardio is excellent, if Herrig can't take Kish down, I see Kish outlasting her and winning a decision.

Kish would try to take demian Maia down..that's how bad her fight Iq has been. She's arguably lost both of her ufc fights.
...but...I don't see big value in either side. It's rightly a pick'em.

Just live bet it and hope you get the right side of a split decision

depends if he comes in looking like this..

then tim will surely have the speed advantage :D

I told myself I wouldn't bet this fight until I saw the weighins. Sticking to that.

For those that want to kill an hour... or 4

Kish would try to take demian Maia down..that's how bad her fight Iq has been. She's arguably lost both of her ufc fights.
...but...I don't see big value in either side. It's rightly a pick'em.

Just live bet it and hope you get the right side of a split decision

I think that she won both of her fights. She has that style that the judges like, and that's very important imo.
If I bet on Kish it will be 1u max, you are right about her fight IQ. She said that she got bored against Ashley Yoder because she didn't want to engage and tried to take the fight to the ground to make the fight more interesting. LOL

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/...mposure-she-gives-up-women-mma-interview-news

I actually think a lot of this fight may take place in the dirty boxing range. Boetsch can give trouble there. He's also a pretty strong guy that can wear on Hendricks. I can't remember his S+C trainer, but he commented that he was by far the strongest fighter that he works with. He posted some #'s which blow most of the fighters in his weight class out of the water. I still think Hendricks wrestling base makes him incredibly hard to handle, but I think Boetsch's strength will make Hendricks work quite a bit.

why would tim incorporate inside boxing where he would be at a disadvantage with his longer arms? he needs to maintain distance and whenever hendricks tries to advance he throws his overhand right or jab followed by his left hook and right kick

Ring rust:
- Michael Chiesa 435 days
- Dennis Siver 736 days
- Erik Koch 392 days
- Clay Guida 386 days
- Vitor Miranda 392 days
- Maryna Moroz 323 days
- Darrell Horcher 435 days
- Johnny Case 463 days

Short notice:
- Dominick Reyes (in for Azamat Murzakanov) vs. Joachim Christensen (1 week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back