UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't follow this part

If he's overly juiced, why would you play him?

Or did you mean to say something along the lines of "he's not cheap, but I think he's worth it"

Cos i prefer him over anyone else who is around the same price range.

<mma4>

Honestly haven't even come close to that listening to that bum in months. Maybe he stopped having the worst betting strategy ever of having an anchor on all his bets w stupid as fuck parlays. Either way this bum shouldn't be a tour either when he sure as he'll wasn't profiting before those months

Yeah, he is charging 20$ for his picks.
Everybody is trying to sell their picks nowaydays, it looks like you don't even need yo profit to do it... lol

Which ones? and what is your #1 play? I'm only on Schnell and Ellenberger ATM.

Schnell might be my best play.
Right now i'm small on Alvey, and I might add more if Leites has a bad weight cut. I'm also small on the Assasin baby.
I know you don't like props, but I'm considering Holtzman ITD odds 2.87

@King_Brown who is your premium bet for this event?
You mean premium underdog pick?

I'm playing dogz Ellenberger and Lauzon. Plus Straight bet Wineland

Prolly will parlay Taylor OSP and Ortiz if odds get better. (not staying away lol) I was on Penne but fuck her. I see money coming in on moreno.

You mean premium underdog pick?

I'm playing dogz Ellenberger and Lauzon. Plus Straight bet Wineland

Prolly will parlay Taylor OSP and Ortiz if odds get better. (not staying away lol) I was on Penne but fuck her. I see money coming in on moreno.
Those are some edgy picks, I'm also tempted by Wineland and Lauzon, so many tempting dogs on this card.

I wouldn't parlay Taylor, I thought about OSP and Ortiz but it's tough, I also like Moreno and De Lima.

OMG De Lima misses weight coming in at 210lb

HOly shit puttin that money in on OSP quick.

Don't forget De Lima weighed in at 209.5 for his last fight as well. It's like he's not even trying to make weight.

Only Lima missed weight ATM. Leites made weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back