UFN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov - Albany

Status
Not open for further replies.
[douche bro mode] You European cucks get winnings quoted including your own damn money with that stupid decimal system, not how much you actually profit. That's why America will always be #1. [/douche bro mode]
I'll give you that, but in every other aspect US odds are dumb. Every time a bet is under plus money like -169 I have to use an odds converter to understand what they are

Why are you betting Villante big?. Did you see him vs Maldonado, O'connel etc?

Safarov is terrible yes but do you think Villante is good standing? His defense is atrocious

I'm betting Perez +250 and +800 DEC. I still think Diakese wins by KO but the line is shit
Maldonado and O'Connell would KO Safarov stiff

First time out of Russia, 8 days notice and barely scraped by Rodney Wallace even after 500 questionable Russian ref stand-ups. He will gas in 30 seconds and look even worse than he has on tape, which is really fucking bad

Maldonado and O'Connell would KO Safarov stiff

First time out of Russia, 8 days notice and barely scraped by Rodney Wallace even after 500 questionable Russian ref stand-ups. He will gas in 30 seconds and look even worse than he has on tape, which is really fucking bad
Stop embellishing all the time you bastard. There was one stand up and after it happened Wallace got rekt

Yeah decent line. Think id rather stab shamil dec tho

ooooh. honestly, shamil dec might be his best chance to win.. dude has such little power for a HW and you need to put lewis out or he keeps zombie'ing forward

shamil dec +905 isn't too shabby

both guys' split lines are +1765/+1715

HAHAHHAA
why is Trator underdog? :eek::eek::eek: someone explain me........burgos is a can crusher

HAHAHHAA
why is Trator underdog? :eek::eek::eek: someone explain me........burgos is a can crusher

There was some discussion earlier in the thread but for some reason I can't find it. Burgos looks ok on tape but yea he's fought nobodies. Trator isn't very good either but I felt like his experience would be enough here. I'm on him for 1u but not confident.

Going to wait on a line improvement but by fight time I'll never on Burgos ML for 4-5 units. Already have 1.75 on NSC, .4 on KO prop, and ITD in yo Hail Mary round robin.

De La Torre's hands are no where near Burgos's level, and he ko'ed trator easily. Collard can't grapple for shit and that's why he lost. Other on that he outstruck Trator easily. I'm telling you guys Trator is getting dusted here.

9732735.jpg

9732733.jpg

9732732.jpg

9732730.jpg

9732729.jpg

9732728.jpg

9732727.jpg

9732726.jpg

9732725.jpg

9732723.jpg

9732722.jpg

9732721.jpg

that's exactly what he meant

------

is ANYONE on abdurakhimov, btw? don't be shy, no judgment
Not betting on Shamil (no bets yet) but I think there is a little value on him at +160. Black Beast is on a hot streak but I don think he is that good. In fact, Lewis is fading material when he faces someone good but Im not sure if Abdurakhimov is the guy to fade him against.

Also love Ngannou but -500 for a HW fight is just stupid. Hamilton is not a scrub.

I hate to rely on MMA math, but after seeing how Lewis did against Big Country, does anyone think Shamil will be able do anything to him that Big Country couldn't in terms of punching or grappling? How would Shamil do against Big Country- he'd get smashed, right?

We don't have a gameplan, I'm not changing anything, I didn't alot of wrestling for this camp (for Cummins)

that's exactly what he meant

------

is ANYONE on abdurakhimov, btw? don't be shy, no judgment

Yeah I'm on him man. I'm well aware of the risks however. I think BB's best weapon is his GNP and that's his best path to victory. Standing he's very dangerous with power but his GNP is really his bread and butter.

If Shamil can drag the fight a bit longer he has a window of opportunity to win the fight.

No one BB has faced had the striking skills to keep from getting hit long enough standing so a lot of them were forced to try taking him down which is a good strategy but if they balked on the TDs, he'd donkey long them and that's all she wrote.

Shamil always moves his feet and he'll try to pepper away til he can get BB to slow down.

The clinch will be a factor too IMO because if Shamil wants TDs he better do trip TDs and not the single/double leg. Also with the clinch we shall see if he's able to handle BB's power there and if he is able to handle it I think that's a good sign.

This could get ugly. Of course, it only takes 1 punch to change things even if Shamil finds any success even for a moment.

I have principles that I must obide by with HWs. I ain't payin that juice.

It got personal, hopefully my emotions don't get the better of me, he said he'll smash my face, my hand will be raised, i had to take the year off, personal issues

we're both coming off injuries, my 3rd training camp in a row, RNC round 2

Back in Ohio, training here back home, with family, UFC jitters are a real thing, training at Strong Style, i wont look for a knockout every punch like my debut

I'm laughing at the Vivisection guys and Bookie Beatdown guys (from the U.S. Pacific Northwest and Ontario respectively) apologizing to their viewers for pronouncing the first syllable of the capital of NY State as "Al buh-nee" (like the male name Al) instead of like "All buh-nee" (like the word that means everything) as it is supposed to be. I'm a NJ & NY raised guy who graduated from SUNY Albany and lived there for four years, so I was cringing every time I heard them say it in their early podcasts, lol.

TOughtest fight I've ever had, his wrestling, his length, I have to finish him if I want to beat him, he was openings, Last fight on my contract, will KO him in the 2nd

I'm going big on Villante no fucks given. Safarov fucking blows.

Whats your definition on big..? Much better things to go big on besides that.

Villante should be a betting mans nightmare. Definitely not one to bet but also hard to fade.

-He has very porous defense
- bit awkard and lumbering on his feet
-bad gas tank
- horrid fight IQ
- imo straight up slow and telegraphs his shots.

On the other hand he does have crafty leg kicks, huge power, great TD defense, and is a pretty tough cookie. I thought he lost to O'Connell and once he take that away all he's got is a win to a very raw Corey Anderson (whose improved a bunch since) and crappy recent performances like getting KTFO by Lawlor who literally spammed the exact same left hook all fight and Latifi where he was to timid to do anything.

I haven't seen much on Sararov but his credentials are
Master of Sport in wrestling, Master of Sport in Combat Sambo, and Russian hand-to-hand combat champion all show hes well rounded. He has his flaws but does have pretty fast hands and throws with heat. He clearly has been training striking for awhile while Villante only got into it for MMA. Gian creates brawls and I wouldn't count Sarafov out if they get into one. I see why youre tempted to fade Safarov but at the end of the day he's finished all his opponents and has the power to put Villante away.

I'm staying away from this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back