UFN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov - Albany

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has exactly 0 subs
McMann fight hasn't taught you to stab juicy sub lines if someone is likely to get ragdolled? Is OConnell's guard so good its not likely Corey can pass and grab something? I actually think the value here is so nice im regretting having most my money on his dec line.

McMann fight hasn't taught you to stab juicy sub lines if someone is likely to get ragdolled? Is OConnell's guard so good its not likely Corey can pass and grab something? I actually think the value here is so nice im regretting having most my money on his dec line.

no, i don't have any juicy submission prop stabs this week

(i have like 10)

Me and EZ are going to be wearing t-shirts tonight that say "Submission or Bust".

So you have 10 and you wouldn't consider a +880 in a fight where a ragdolling is highly likely?

yea i don't see it.. take a stab, sure, no issue w/that

that's what i should've said (and what i think is right). go for it. for some reason in my head i thought you said "it's an amazing line" or something. falsely accused

yea i don't see it.. take a stab, sure, no issue w/that

that's what i should've said (and what i think is right). go for it. for some reason in my head i thought you said "it's an amazing line" or something. falsely accused
Nothing like that, just some value. .11u to win 1u. If I could go back before dec bets (or if miraculously my night is going well) maybe bump it to .2u at most. Khabib, McMann, who knows what other fights have shown me stab these deep sub lines if someone is likely getting ragdolled. Corey trains mainly out of Almeida Jiu Jitsu so hes gotta be evolving in this area regardless of the stats, surely.

Last edited:
Meerschaert ITD up to +170 had to hit that.. 24 wins 22 finishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back