UFC was right to let Mousasi go

6 fight win streak.

"Downslope of career".

"No business in the UFC".

First 5 wins of win streak in UFC.

TS is a confirmed fuckhead.

He got his ass kicked by 10-15 MW who should be fighting at WW. That's the simple facts

He looked like utter shit against a fat WW (no offense to Shlemenko)

Youre a dumb ass, you sound like a casual noob idiot who doesnt know anything about MMA, did you just call Shlemenko a fat ww? he would beat your sorry ass into a bloody pulp, show some respect you turd, Mousasi's eye was closed, try closing your eye and fighting someone, people like you are why Sherdog is going downhill, please stop watching MMA and go watch WWE touchbutt

He got his ass kicked by 10-15 MW who should be fighting at WW. That's the simple facts

He won and is on a 6 fight winning streak, the first 5 of those in the UFC. Every fighter is entitled to having the odd rough fight, especially when you are actually on a long win streak.

And where do you guys get this "should be fighting at WW" shit from? He's fought his whole career at MW and above and has been highly successful there. When you start having to make comments that rely solely on opinion, you debase your argument heavily.

"Should be fighting at WW" isn't a simple fact. Just another jaded opinion from a Mousasi hater.

I guess hating Mousasi must be the new cool trend.

He dominated the first round half-blind.

He did more than Shlemenko did to win the second round.

He lost the third round and the decision was fair. It's not like any of the blatant robberies we've seen in the past. I think people were just hoping to see him lose thinking it validates some BS Dana claim that all the best fighters are in the UFC. Shlemenko is a tough cat, he hits hard, and if that was a five rounder, he might have won. It wasn't, he didn't, now lets move on.

your "always supporting" list doesn't match up with the amount of shit in your posts. almost everyone notable on your list have been in similar situations as Moose just was. please stop being a fake fan to real fighters.

Shlemenko put on the performance of his life. Moose had a fucked up eye. Props to both of em.

Stop hating. I can't believe "MMA-Fans" can't appreciate the type of performance either Shelemenko or Mousasi put on. That was a FOTY contender.

In that case, UFC should also let all the guys Moose beat go.

Like who? Hall? A passed it Chris Weidman? I agree.
Mousasi should be incredibly thankful he never got a title shot. Bisping would have retired him.

You are stupid if you think Moose lost against Shlem.

He looked like utter shit against a fat WW (no offense to Shlemenko)

Is the same Moose Who murder (Weidfag, Belfort, Leites, Dan Henderson...etc,etc,etc)

Shlemenko is toughter and better striker than UFC bums. Thats what happen.

Deal with it.

Watched the fight and you have to hate Mousasi to say that he lost it. Didn't look good after that eye-closing strike, but surely won 2 of 3 rounds.

I thought Moose won 2 rounds to 1. It was a close fight no doubt but If Moose didn't get his eye swollen shut he would have done much better. I'm glad he's in Bellator because they need depth but the UFC will surely miss him (at least fans like myself will).

He fought the ex Bellator champ, the fighters in Bellator are no joke. He'll do better next time for sure, Mouse is one of the best MW in the world.

Shlemenko put on the performance of his life. Moose had a fucked up eye. Props to both of em.

Stop hating. I can't believe "MMA-Fans" can't appreciate the type of performance either Shelemenko or Mousasi put on. That was a FOTY contender.
Damn man... u have a ton of underground music in your youtube channel ... i am a musician who listens to rock and metal for more than 20 years and i think most of the bands u have there are unknown to me, lol... Respect.

One could say that Chris Weidman didn't look that great against a fat WW but still got the win. ;)

Back