UFC was right to let Mousasi go

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
He looked like utter shit against a fat WW (no offense to Shlemenko)

I for sure think he lost that fight. A draw would have been ok too.

You could have easily said the same thing 2 years ago when he lost to Hall, or when he got subbed by Jacare.

Still a top 10 MW.

And yes, I think he lost to Shlemenko.

You can take any fighter on the planet, if his eye gets shut with the first punch he's gonna look like shit for the next 14 minutes.

EDIT: And I mean no disrespect to Shlemenko, dude landed a solid shot and f***ed up Moose's eye. But that fight was not indicative of Gegard's ability

Last edited:
Moose could still beat Bisping, or Rockhold. Shlemenko is just a match up problem.

You can take any fighter on the planet, if his eye gets shut with the first punch he's gonna look like shit for the next 14 minutes.

EDIT: And I mean no disrespect to Shlemenko, dude landed a solid shot and f***ed up Moose's eye. But that fight was not indicative of Gegard's ability
Hmm. It is indicative of Gegard's ability, if you slice it another way.

Dude got his eye closed shut and managed to gut his way through to the W.

Not many fighters pull that off.

Does his stock drop? Sure. Does it mean he is a can or unfit to compete in the UFC? Not even fucking close, lol. It's a fight and shit happens.

In short - the UFC are still cunts for not extending Moose.

Hmm. It is indicative of Gegard's ability, if you slice it another way.

Dude got his eye closed shut and managed to gut his way through to the W.

Not many fighters pull that off.

Does his stock drop? Sure. Does it mean he is a can or unfit to compete in the UFC? Not even fucking close, lol. It's a fight and shit happens.

In short - the UFC are still cunts for not extending Moose.

Valid point. I meant more in the sense of "If you think that's the best Mousasi can do you're a damn fool", but yes, that does show that Moose is one tough motherfucker

In that case, UFC should also let all the guys Moose beat go.

Shlemenko is tough as hell and should also be in UFC

This just proves the talent level of Bellator is higher than the UFC.

Back