UFC Vegas 84: Ankalaev vs. Walker PBP

Hawes or Hulk?
I feel like Hawes SHOULD be able to win, but it's hard to trust his defense and chin.

Hawes or Hulk?
I feel like Hawes SHOULD be able to win, but it's hard to trust his defense and chin.
Ferreira didnt look much better in his last fight. Hawes has lot of skill. Id play Hawes and hedge with Bruno rd.1 ko.

Hawes coming out to The Rock's themesong?

Ferreira didnt look much better in his last fight. Hawes has lot of skill. Id play Hawes and hedge with Bruno rd.1 ko.
I was thinking the same thing. I appreciate the confirmation lol.

Got Ferreira SU for 1U and just gone 2U fight ends in KO/TKO @ 1.36.

Expecting both guys to push for the finish, Hawes has shown he can be chinny and has power himself. Ferreira KO would be nice.

Phill miight need to start looking at somerthing else. Thats like 4 time hes been completely out cold in his ufc fights if we include the one vs Marques.

Damn, dude gets a massive concussion in every calendar year, a la Dominic Reyes.

Bookies are about to CLEAN UP if Ricky loses here lol

Bautista is a good fighter but think Simon is relentless pursuing the takedown here and just never lets Bautista find his groove. Might have moments but don't think he'll put Simon away and Ricky will do enough to bank rounds.

Here's hoping anyway.

Pulling for Simon on the next one.

Well, I think that knockdown stole the round for Simon. Some great back and forth. Bautista looking calm/not gassed.

Going heavy on Bautista. Winning the cardio battle, strikes are landing with more frequency and precision, and stuffing any takedown attempts.

Great job by Bautista. Definitely wanted it more. Hopefully the judges don't steal my livebet lol.

Back