UFC Vegas 84: Ankalaev vs. Walker PBP

Interesting that popular choice seems to be Van KO even with Bunes never been stopped via strikes and Van having two dec wins. I think Van will start getting stoppages but this could be hard fight like his last two and he is only starting to put it all together. That being said if does get the stoppage I believe his bodywork will heavily influence that.

Really depends how long it will take for him to get his game going.

Interesting that popular choice seems to be Van KO even with Bunes never been stopped via strikes and Van having two dec wins. I think Van will start getting stoppages but this could be hard fight like his last two and he is only starting to put it all together. That being said if does get the stoppage I believe his bodywork will heavily influence that.

Really depends how long it will take for him to get his game going.
it will be in 2 and 3 from pressure and volume

Bunes easy rd 1 but bookies seem to be smartened up with Van taking the first rd off from last fight

Lol does Van play fight starts the rd2 lines? It's like a different person in there

That was a vicious finish! I loved it.

Rough debut for Nolan. Looked like a gimme fight on paper and couldnt go worse for him.

Silva really takes this walk out seriously

I'm throwing a sprinkle on Westin out of spite for that entrance lol

Westin must be the worst fighter ever, that was terrible, but like amateur level, and even so, a very bad amateur

Westin must be the worst fighter ever, that was terrible, but like amateur level, and even so, a very bad amateur
It's like he never quite clued in that he was in a fight.

2-0 Bash. Both looking tired, so I doubt Lapilus even has the energy for a finish. Maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back