UFC Vegas 84: Ankalaev vs. Walker PBP

2-1 Bautista, fantastic third round for him. Some great adjustments going into the second to take control of the fight.

Font is a good call out, would be a fun fight.

I'd also love to see Bautista Vs Jonathan Martinez and think it would be an amazing fight but I guess it's not as pertinent since I can see both of them close in the rankings for the next few years so no rush.

Currently in first place pubsports radio contest last 2 fights I got miller and ankalaev

Millers one of mine and my brother's favourite fighters over the years. What a guy.

Nothing in it but hoping for a Miller sub.

Miller looking really sharp.

1-0 Miller. Hope his cardio and chin hold up.

2-0 Miller. It's crazy that his face looks so much worse for the wear based on strikes landed by both.

Great job by Miller!

Miller still moves so well, covers distance quickly, always throws in combo's with snappy strikes, seems motivated and zoned it. Just very impressive. And he's probably one of the nicest, most respectful, least whiny guys in the ufc too.

I'm on fight won't go to round 4 @ -200, $200 to win $100 let's go. Surely these guys don't stretch this out long in the Apex cage.

Despite the pantomime, I think the round goes to Ank.

Nice stoppage. Walker's chin is such a vulnerability for him. Good for my bets though lol.

Back