UFC Vegas 74: Kai Kara-France vs. Amir Albazi, June 3

Vic is a very game guy but yeah, Elliot should handle him while fresh. His head might not be in the right place however, so I'm passing.
I’m pretty sure Elliott beats him at the very least 2/3 times. That means there’s still some value, even if little, at that line. If you can Elliott DEC or SUB at or above 1,85ish, that’s also worth a punt.

Agree with most of this. Karine is fun and the 100% finish rate looks good on paper, but she doesn't really have any good wins.

Either does Souza, I suppose, and I don't agree that Souza is some big threat on the feet. She has a fair few KOs, but only one of those girls has a winning record. She's going to struggle to finish anyone with strikes in the UFC.

I agree that she has a big cardio edge though. She went 5 rounds and looked okay in her last fight. Decent enough chance that she could just outwork Karine.

Feeling like Karine gets it done in 1/2 or gets worked to a dec.

If Souza lands a similar overhand right to the one she did in this clip (8:36-8:40), which buckled the knees of her very big opponent, I think she can get a tired Karine out of there. Her opponent on DWCS who isn't anywhere near the level of Souza on the feet wasn't more than a few shots away from getting Karine out of there.

Liking possibilities for club n sub for lacerda + Wilycat. Lacerdas endless kicks and body shots are impressive. Thinking blackshear has to wrestle Lacerda for the decision. Like Castenadas cardio and output for his short notice opponent. Castenada seemed larger on the scales. Frey has to hope Reed falls throwing a kick and rides round out on top.

Back