UFC Uncesored - Alistair Overeem after the Vicious KO from Francis N'Gannou

man remember when francis told joe to wait so he could check on his opponent? wtf happened?

SoulfulNeedyHarvestmouse.gif

eddie said stipe is to experienced for francis,i wonder what overeem is in the experience stakes then?

I like all the “Reem had it coming because of roids” comments. Come on guys, look at Francis. A massive power lifter looking dude with abs. Not hating and in fact I like him a lot, but let’s be real. He has some experience with the needle

Overeem had a mountain of experience, and brought an amazing skill set to the fight with Ngannou, but we all know he’s not the same fighter off the gas. He can’t bully people like he used to , and hasn’t got near the power he became accustomed to having, plus he’s getting old and has a TON of hard mileage on him.

Stipe is on top of his game right now, has knocked out some of the best guys to ever fight in the HW, division, and never was a big roid beast in the past that had his special sauce taken away, so the USADA brought guys like him to the top of the food chain.

Ngannou/Stipe is the best HW fight since JDS/Cain 1, I cant wait!

eddie said stipe is to experienced for francis,i wonder what overeem is in the experience stakes then?

Overeem showed his experience. Some killer fights. Some recess victim fights.

Still have no idea what Reem had been trying to do.

Bending his trunk awkwardly, with hands resting on the sides of the body...

Throwing some ugly ass pseudo-hook from his ass level?

This couldn't have ended in any other way.

Is he still with Jackson Wink's?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back