Overeem on who the hardest puncher he ever faced in the octagon was

i wonder how he can even remember how all the punches felt that KO'd him. most people don't even remember anything.

people somehow forget how inhumanly strong francis is and is one of the reason why he doesnot get bullied by grapplers(obvious in stipe 2). in fact dude just powered his way into submissions like that kimura. I think Jones is Outgunned both in strength and punching power by a quite big margin. not to mention francis is fast as fuck for his size. I would say there is a reason Jones waited all this time to move up and instantly got in the moment it was obvious Francis will leave UFC
The fact that he muscled Reem in the clinch suprised me.

I wonder how hard JDS hits in comparison to the others. Also, it’s a surprise Overeem doesn’t slur, considering the amount of times he’s gotten knocked out.

people somehow forget how inhumanly strong francis is and is one of the reason why he doesnot get bullied by grapplers(obvious in stipe 2). in fact dude just powered his way into submissions like that kimura. I think Jones is Outgunned both in strength and punching power by a quite big margin. not to mention francis is fast as fuck for his size. I would say there is a reason Jones waited all this time to move up and instantly got in the moment it was obvious Francis will leave UFC
Jones is fighting old man Stipe who's coming off a lose for fucks sake, that just speaks volumes to me.

Reem fought in K1 a lot, so his determination is meaningful. Francis is an inhuman beast.

The fact that he muscled Reem in the clinch suprised me.
Yes, and it also was one of the reasons Tyson Fury could not do what he usually does when he fought Francis- you don't physically bully big Frank; it isn't going to happen.

Well, I guess I accomplished my goal sir lol.
That you did, my son

People dont realize

Even though Francis was champ for less than 150 days, Jones knew all along Francis would turn down the highest pay ever to fight him. Francis can punch.

Jones sat, ate food and waited for Francis to turn down the offer after he regained the belt from Gane and subsequently quit the UFC instead of fighting him.

People overlook Jones clairvoyance and refuse to acknowledge he could have forced Francis to fight even if he didnt want to take the offer and wanted to quit MMA instead.

Back