Overeem on who the hardest puncher he ever faced in the octagon was

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
We know Reem, we know. Lmao

people somehow forget how inhumanly strong francis is and is one of the reason why he doesnot get bullied by grapplers(obvious in stipe 2). in fact dude just powered his way into submissions like that kimura. I think Jones is Outgunned both in strength and punching power by a quite big margin. not to mention francis is fast as fuck for his size. I would say there is a reason Jones waited all this time to move up and instantly got in the moment it was obvious Francis will leave UFC

I actually give him credit for stating the obvious.

Fighters often engage in weird bullshit for questions like this. There's some urge for them to either protect their ego or go all hipster and pretend they're more clever than everyone else by picking an obscure name.

'Ackshually, Aleksei Oleinik punched a lot harder than Ngannou' type of nonsense.

The most common one is guys claiming that their 'toughest fight' was against some guy they smoked rather than a guy they lost to.

Like Floyd Mayweather claiming 38-34 Emmanuel Augustus was his toughest fight - most people gave Floyd every round before he TKOd him - and not any of the guys that arguably beat him.

Back