UFC Too political.

Because the other sports organizations aren’t political at all…

<LikeReally5>

But seriously, sounds like you’re angry because of the one that doesn’t align with your political views. Turn it off or get over it.

I've always wondered why presidential hopefuls don't go to an Iowa/Iowa state wrestling match just before the Iowa caucus

Admittedly I’m not a very political person, but I always wondered why the Iowa caucus is such a big deal to begin with.

Donald Trump is the rapist who committed many crimes.

Carry his water if you like.
What crime was he convicted of and when was he convicted of rape? I haven't heard of these so can you link me to his felony and rape convictions?

What crime was he convicted of and when was he convicted of rape? I haven't heard of these so can you link me to his felony and rape convictions?
It also irks me when people fail to make the distinction that he was only found fiscally responsible for rape.

It also irks me when people fail to make the distinction that he was only found fiscally responsible for rape.
So it upsets you that the left keeps making up lies and spreading disinformation? It seems to be their MO. I think this is why nobody believes anything the left and leftist media hacks say anymore.

So it upsets you that the left keeps making up lies and spreading disinformation? It seems to be their MO. I think this is why nobody believes anything the left and leftist media hacks say anymore.
It could be argued that calling him a rapist is just faster than typing out that he was fiscally responsible for a rape, but we both know that these fucking libs are just doing this to further their evil agendas.

@Poon Goon So it's ok to make up lies because you're lazy?
Weird that you didn't just quote me. I've already said that calling him a "rapist" instead of a "man financially responsible for rape" is deplorable. Especially considering that these fucking libtardeds obsess over proper labeling

OP.

Do you have blue hair and are non-binary?
Just asking.
Yeah not wanting my weekly ufc event to turn into a republican rally must mean im basically trans. Do you cultists ever have an original thought or is it all pattern matching shapes and colors?

Although your point is fair regarding trumpers...you being a brit is a bit silly given you bend the knee to the dufus looking king

Lmao try walking him into a UFC event in the UK and see how the crowd reacts.

Back