UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

So no one said sign this, and we will get you free HC during training, and after the fight.

If they had done a door to door campaign, the outcome would have been different.

Maybe not on the first attempt, but over time. That is usually how union organization goes.

The most recent attempt (as I said) could not get even 30% to sign an information card to begin the process
The cards are anon & they cannot even get near 30%

The process is to see if the fighters can be classified as employees ... they are not even signing for that info

if you can't get 30% to look into it, they won't get the 60-70% (I forget) to unionize

Its is asinine IMO

Not so sure about the consenting adult thing. I saw some disturbing pics of a parade I think it was in Canada. Some skimpy dressed gay dude had a kid on his shoulders, looked 9 or 10. There was a dude holding hands with the guy carrying the kid and he was leaning over giving the boy one hell of a kiss. It looked like he was frenching the poor kid. It could have been his adopted parents or something but that's equally disturbing.

The most recent attempt (as I said) could not get even 30% to sign an information card to begin the process
The cards are anon & they cannot even get near 30%

The process is to see if the fighters can be classified as employees ... they are not even signing for that info

if you can't get 30% to look into it, they won't get the 60-70% (I forget) to unionize

Its is asinine IMO

Did they do better this last time, then they had in the past?

I forget that sports unions never act as a local for a larger union. They are all independent. I guess that means it is unlikely to get outside organizers to come and do the work to start.

Did they do better this last time, then they had in the past?

I forget that sports unions never act as a local for a larger union. They are all independent. I guess that means it is unlikely to get outside organizers to come and do the work to start.

They can't do anything while classified as IC's
They needed 30% to look into it & its been months & they are not there

If they can't get 30% to look into it, they will never take the next step

If I ever go to another UFC I'm going to do this

Which means it ain't happening
tbh I don't think UFC's have had an actual living breathing crowd in years at this point. I believe they show crowd footage from old GSP fights and during the live broadcast it's just paper cut outs of bruce buffer and joe rogan ringside while they pipe in cheers like WWE

they can't fucking expect me to believe people are tuning in and excited to watch kamala usman vs hermano lopez or pay 79.99 to watch two flabby women flail at each other like snack time at retard camp

This doesn't effect the actual sport in any way. Stop crying.

One of the great things that used to set MMA apart from other major sports was that you could watch it without having "causes" and "issues" constantly shoved down your fucking throat. Yeah, I know about breast cancer NFL, I don't need to see your fucking pink socks to understand that it exists. Looks like the UFC is going down this same bullshit path. Its escapist appeal will soon be totally lost.
Don’t worry; you’ll find another myopic outlet for your pent up sadism.

They can't do anything while classified as IC's
They needed 30% to look into it & its been months & they are not there

If they can't get 30% to look into it, they will never take the next step
I guess they just need Eddie Bravo to convince Usman then, huh?

One of the great things that used to set MMA apart from other major sports was that you could watch it without having "causes" and "issues" constantly shoved down your fucking throat. Yeah, I know about breast cancer NFL, I don't need to see your fucking pink socks to understand that it exists. Looks like the UFC is going down this same bullshit path. Its escapist appeal will soon be totally lost.
Pink Reebok kits coming

Yes but amanda wont be there.... its like WTF....

How can they leave the champion out? They must really hate her. lol
they dont want to risk some really bad photo ops with those freaks and the UFC belt. (i say freaks meaning the idiots that go to these parades and make fools of themselves, not gays overall). imagines some naked dude in heels walking around with that belt. not a good look

Back