UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

333.png

Who is the "coward"?
You deleted your post

You are an extremely unintelligent, hateful & ignorant person

You also have no idea what "principles" mean & calling out hate is not "dying on the front lines"

Keep posting please ... you are hysterical

I expect nothing but kind and thoughtful words from everyone itt.

View attachment 396463

Who is the "coward"?
You deleted your post

You also have no idea what "principles" mean & calling out hate is not "dying on the front lines"

I can't back a dude who hates sodomy...

Clearly hasn't seen Rose Monroe in action.

View attachment 396463

Who is the "coward"?
You deleted your post

I actually deleted it so I could edit and add some more before being quoted. Glad to see you're hanging on my nuts. And I stand by what I said, if you think that's hateful and ignorant, then so be it. Different opinions.

wme-img putting in that work. half expect them to get cowboy and his oppt french kissing to close the show on sat smh

He does make a valid point of over-representation in media. It's like if China had 5% of it's population being black, and then half of shows they watch on their media stations had black representation.

I do think it's inflation as a push for acceptance, but it can also backfire on the people wanting acceptance.

Like this one gay friend me and the fiancee have, looks and acts like a regular Joe with a slight lisp. He is himself around us, doesn't try to be extra. He went to his first pride parade with this dude he was seeing at the time.

It was his last event he went to because he thought people were too much out there, that it made no sense to be that much of a hoe.lol

Yeah there probably is over-representation on TV. I think they are trying to push for acceptance (as you said). Additionally, it may reflect what those in the movie/tv industries are used to (could have a higher percentage of lgbtq people - similar to a personal experience of mine in which I was surprised by the number of gay people I met. I was in an urban centre at a university. It doesn't take long for you to to view your own experience as the norm). It's also "cool" in a trendy way to not care these days, so they are likely trying to appeal to that to get dat money lol (note: I don't think people should care about the sexuality of others. I just meant that I think many don't care because that's the thing to say these days)

I actually deleted it so I could edit and add some more before being quoted. Glad to see you're hanging on my nuts. And I stand by what I said, if you think that's hateful and ignorant, then so be it. Different opinions.

Different opinions is fine
@magicmarker has one but doesn't act like a complete tool like you do
Sorry to call you on it, but you made it so easy

Take care though
This was fun but its not even challenging anymore

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

Luke Rockhold need to come out of the closet after he got emasculated by Romero's alpha male kiss.
Hottest UFC moment ever<NewGina>

The reason they're still around is probably because there are people wondering why they are still around.

And you need to get out more snowflake if you think these are the worst kind of people. I'll gladly take them over people marching with tiki torches screaming blood and soil.
You can have them, bitchboy. Project much?

Real talk boys I see some homophobic posts and I'll

Is Mardi Gras supposed to be a heterosexual pride rally to celebrate and promote being straight? I don't get the comparison. Lots of gay events are held at Mardi Gras and do the same stuff. Pride events are supposed to represent and celebrate the gay lifestyle and culture. I don't know why they want to be equated with the kind of weirdos who show up to them is the point.

why do you say pride events are supposed to represent and celebrate the gay lifestyle and culture? As I understand it, it's one night a year to release that which may have been repressed during the rest of the year. Similar to mardi gras, I think.

View attachment 396463

Who is the "coward"?
You deleted your post

Dude, you got way too much time on your hands if you are screenshotting threads in case someone deletes a post.

Different opinions is fine
@magicmarker has one but doesn't act like a complete tool like you do
Sorry to call you on it, but you made it so easy

Take care though
This was fun but its not even challenging anymore
Challenging to keep deflecting like a a little victim? Have a good day, sunshine

why do you say pride events are supposed to represent and celebrate the gay lifestyle and culture? As I understand it, it's one night a year to release that which may have been repressed during the rest of the year. Similar to mardi gras, I think.

That's what they write on the literature promoting them. They are held in pretty much all the major cities and plenty of the smaller ones and many towns too, it's not like one big event in once place per year. I never heard that a Pride parade was supposed to the chance for gay folks to publicly display their sexual fantasies that they had been suppressing all year. That would be a pretty terrible image of homosexuality.

Just what the lgbtq needs, to be seen as some violent, bottom of the barrel scrub mma fighters

No they aren't because they aren't able to have kids. Do you know how gays work?

lmao, my thoughts too. There's too many people on the planet anyways. If anything, they figured out how to fuck without having to worry about kids

That's what they write on the literature promoting them. They are held in pretty much all the major cities and plenty of the smaller ones and many towns too, it's not like one big event in once place per year. I never heard that a Pride parade was supposed to the chance for gay folks to publicly display their sexual fantasies that they had been suppressing all year. That would be a pretty terrible image of homosexuality.

I've never seen any of the literature handed out in my city (toronto), so fair enough, if that's what it says. I know they are decentralized. I really can't comment on what their purpose, I've never attended one (that was just something I had read). Assuming it was true, I don't think it's a terrible image for homosexuality any more than mardi gras would be a terrible image for people in general. Or, a better way of saying it, I don't think people should draw their conclusions about homosexuality (or people) as a whole from one day. It's not like this is their one chance to hit us with their sales pitch. They're just having fun in a way that is not really permissible on other days of the year.

Back