UFC to ESPN is without doubt good for the sport

Ariel Helwani is definitely the biggest winner in all of this, but I am pretty sure he will turn right back into a UFC shill after seeing those seven figure paychecks

Only thing I worry about with Espn is its owned by disney. I suspect a lot more WMMA is coming. like ALOT. I could see an entire UFC WMMA card. They think this is what the fans want and its all about "equality". Sorry this is sports not the office.

Wait until the politically correct Crowd,the kind of public pos modern ESPN supports,reclaim rights for transsexuals fighters to dispute for belts and ask to cut the ring girls.

WME will fuck this up.
Yup, because that happens when they show boxing and other sports.

Trannies, first thing I thought about too when I saw the news.

You got issues.

I don’t follow combat sports the way I used to so I’m probably out of touch, but I don’t see this as a horrible thing. Top Rank recently signed a deal with ESPN and it seems to be working out pretty well. Fighters like Lomachenko are getting wider exposure than they’d received previously. Why can’t the same happen with ufc fighters.

As for blanding of the product, I just don’t see it. It hasn’t happened with boxing why would it happen with mma?

This is a first step to becoming a powerhouse sport and bigger than soccer

I don't think you guys understand the magnitude of football (soccer for USA) in fact you combine all your sports and then football is still bigger.

Dana White that goof neck and neck with stupidity.

It's a good move but i hate that they have so much shows. I hope they cut down the content & up the quality. 12 ppvs a year is good, 10 big fox cards is good, would rather hear them add only like 10 mediocre ESPN+ shows but it's 20.

Wait until the politically correct Crowd,the kind of public pos modern ESPN supports,reclaim rights for transsexuals fighters to dispute for belts and ask to cut the ring girls.

WME will fuck this up.

So Fallon Fox will fight in the UFC? lol

Yes ESPN sucks. Yes ESPN will attract more clueless casuals.

However, there is no denying that the UFC can really gain new market share off this deal, and grow as a company all together.

This is a first step to becoming a powerhouse sport and bigger than soccer.... Which is great because i want the UFC to have enough money to at least ATTRACT TALENT, something soccer has been doing for decades. I want kids to look up to Jon Jones, and dream of becoming what Jones became.

Cant wait for UFC on ESPN!

IT IS TIME!

JUST BLEED!
  1. ESPN sucks money down its mouth and spits out twice as much through its butt.
  2. Harcore fans are the problem, not casual fans.
  3. Attracting more fans = more money = quality talent
  4. Will never be bigger than soccer anywhere but U.S.
  5. You want your kids to look up to crackheads?

Fox was larger but they only had 4 (or so shows) everything else was on FS1 which is a lot smaller than ESPN

Agreed. I think it is a great step in the evoluation of the sport. Also, FOX did not used its TV influence to push the UFC as much as ESPN will do (it was pushed on FS1 and FS2, but those channels do not have the reach or influence like ESPN).

Now the liberal media has an even tighter grip on UFC. I hope you people are happy, get ready for transgender divisions, fighters-of-color divisions, and paraplegic divisions. :rolleyes:

ESPN will have Colby Covington cut quicker than you can say "filthy animals"

Back