UFC to ESPN is without doubt good for the sport

I've been around since the beginning so with all due respect, suck my balls.

I want UFC to be a legit sport and just fyi everyone is "relaxed" on the internet. We're sitting and typing for fuck sake.

You've been around since the beginning ? bow down!

So have I big boy and let me tell you this is great. While you enjoy your sour grapes, id love to hear what platform you would prefer ? Lets go back to spike? or lets go full WWE network ! The shit you're concerned about was no different on FOX.

Oh and RELAX!!

Yes ESPN sucks. Yes ESPN will attract more clueless casuals.

However, there is no denying that the UFC can really gain new market share off this deal, and grow as a company all together.

This is a first step to becoming a powerhouse sport and bigger than soccer.... Which is great because i want the UFC to have enough money to at least ATTRACT TALENT, something soccer has been doing for decades. I want kids to look up to Jon Jones, and dream of becoming what Jones became.

Cant wait for UFC on ESPN!

IT IS TIME!

JUST BLEED!
Legit lol'd at "bigger than soccer"

So have I big boy and let me tell you this is great. While you enjoy your sour grapes, id love to hear what platform you would prefer ? Lets go back to spike? or lets go full WWE network ! The shit you're concerned about was no different on FOX.

Oh and RELAX!!

It's going to be on a pay ESPN service, that even fewer people watch than regular ESPN.

Oh and RELAX!!

So your whole point is that it's on a bigger network and that means it'll automatically be better?

You're too stupid to see the layers of what is going to happen and you've been around as a casual fan most likely dipping in and out and bitching about every fight that didn't entertain you.

This is something that I have wondered:

Are fights more likely to be stopped earlier if a fight card is on free TV rather than PPV?

Once disney and ESPN get their hands on it they can pressure the UFC to do anything they want. $ will make WME and Dana bend over quicker than a ring card girl at a Fertitta dinner party.

You seem upset. What was Moses like?:)

Moses Malone was an excellent rebounder and i don't seem upset to you. You'll learn more about legitimate human emotion when you go through puberty and move out of your parents house.

and produce EVEN MORE early stoppages

This is great news for any MMA fan worth his salt.

CTE is a massive problem in MMA we need quicker stoppages now more than ever.

It's simply the best thing that could've happen for the UFC.

Yes ESPN sucks.

Why? I see this a lot online, everything and everyone that's successful or famous in any way has to suck. It's the go-to default statement.

ESPN does not suck, and i agree it's good for UFC to associate with them.

Of course i would prefer to see more of the pride in japan kind of shows, but that's not happening. For what the UFC is they will be better off with ESPN.

It's terrible for MMA fans.

ESPN being a gigantic corporation will forcefully push the new age narratives. Expect even more WMMA and maybe even a TMMA (transgender MMA).

Introduce the sport to a new audience by bringing in new coaches that are experts in the respective disciplines:

Wrestling - Pay Cael Sanderson money to teach takedowns for six weeks. Jordan Burroughs/Helen Maroulis is a guest coach one episode.
Boxing - Pay Freddie Roach money to teach a decent combination. Ann Wolfe is a guest coach one episode.
BJJ - Pay Marcelo Garcia money to teach subs and sub defense. Royce Gracie is a guest coach one episode.
MMA - Pay Rich Franklin money to fill in the gaps to make them more well rounded. Any current UFC champ can guest coach one episode.

Stop using the show to promote the "coaches's" upcoming PPV. Rather, use the show to re-introduce the sport to the public.
I like that!
They definitely need to educate a whole new audience. And it won't be the 2006 TUF 1 leben smashing windows spike tv type audience lol.

First it was Reebok, then Modelo, now ESPN 8.

giphy.gif

Yes I look forward to ESPN's special brand of race baiting and SJWisms

I can just see it now, "We need more transsexual albinos in the gender neutral division to deter privilege"

Yes I look forward to ESPN's special brand of race baiting and SJWisms

I can just see it now, "We need more transsexual albinos in the gender neutral division to deter privilege"

This.

I've been around since the beginning so with all due respect, suck my balls.

I want UFC to be a legit sport and just fyi everyone is "relaxed" on the internet. We're sitting and typing for fuck sake.
MMA is a sport. UFC is a profit based entertainment provider in the MMA world.

Why do people act like MMA is still this underground sport? Everybody knows about the UFC, you either want to watch it or you don't.

And fighters that actually deserve more money will not a see a penny of this new deal.

Back