UFC Targeting Luke Rochhold vs David Branch for Pittsburgh Sep 16 Main Event or Yoel at a Later Date

It's a fight and while Jotko barely landed anything significant on Branch so did Leites on Bisping several times; and we are talking about the fucking champion. You didnt even know who Branch or Jotko are and clearly just looked at fight finder the split decision; I was putting you in context. This thread is full of ignorant shertards just like you and the post above this.
Stop being a *** focusing on that shit instead of the point of the whole discussion you fucking...
I saw the Jotko vs Branch fight. Both sides didn't score any significant strikes at each other, with Branch slightly leading. Bullshit, branch will lose with everyone from top5.

Not as overtly violent, but a much more relevant match-up than Mousasi vs Shlemenko.

I saw the Jotko vs Branch fight. Both sides didn't score any significant strikes at each other, with Branch slightly leading. Bullshit, branch will lose with everyone from top5.

Most likely. You would say so about any MW not in the top 5 lol. There is no top 5 available, now that Mousasi is gone. By the way, Branch would have a good chance against Bisping.
You dont know anything about Branch, and the only fight you saw him you didnt know anything about his opponent, who was pretty legit. Did you even know Branch was almost unanimously considered the best 185er in the world out of ufc?
Bullshit, Branch is a good option given that no one in the top 5 in the division is available. Actually, Branch could easily be ranked #6 MW in UFC. Luke would be the favourite, of course, he is arguably the best MW in the world. He is also coming of a long year off after geting knocked out unconscious in the first round

Last edited:
Branch is a serious threat. That being said, Rockhold by 2nd round sub.

Not making excuses for branch but I think his last fight he was doing whatever he could to get the W even if it was boring as hell. He's got a lot of pressure after ruling WSOF along with Gaethje.

Luke's been out for a while. If I was him I would be taking Branch over Yoel.

So because WME were too cheap to resign Mousasi, they end up with Rockhold vs Branch

LOL
The UFC is where the best fight the best 3 times a year ya goof.

Or in the case of MW under WME, the champ who isn't top 5 fights nobody in the top 10 for years and a top 5 who finishes male modeling fights an outmatched opponent who isn't even known to the casuals while another top 5 on a win streak is released to Bellator.
Don't sleep on Branch.
People shouldn't in general, no. BUT... stylistically how can he beat Rockhold here? I don't see a reliable avenue here...

Only way I can see is Rockhold himself screwing it via not being in it like the Bisping fight.

The UFC is where the best fight the best 3 times a year ya goof.

Or in the case of MW under WME, the champ who isn't top 5 fights nobody in the top 10 for years and a top 5 who finishes male modeling fights an outmatched opponent who isn't even known to the casuals while another top 5 on a win streak is released to Bellator.

People shouldn't in general, no. BUT... stylistically how can he beat Rockhold here? I don't see a reliable avenue here...

Only way I can see is Rockhold himself screwing it via not being in it like the Bisping fight.

Stylistically, Bisping shouldnt have beaten Rockhold either. Its not about the style. Anything can happen in a fight. Rockhold has shown his chin is a bit suspect.

I dont see how Luke is such a bad matchup stylistically for Branch. Luke may be just better but I dont think he is more of a bad matchup for Branch than any other top 5, including Mousasi

Branch is huge and prety legit wrestler and BJJ guy, I think he can avoid being in bad positions in the ground with Luke, who isnt the best TD artist.
Branch also has one of the longest reach in the division and pretty tight boxing, which I think is Luke's biggest hole

Rockhold: "What's the easiest top 10 tuneup fight you can give me?"

White: "#9"

Back