UFC Targeting Luke Rochhold vs David Branch for Pittsburgh Sep 16 Main Event or Yoel at a Later Date

Would have much preferred Luke vs Gegard but at least we know Luke has a fight finally set. Should be a good one.

I actually love that fight. Branch might not be known to alot of people but he was a two-division champ in Strikeforce and just beat Jotko who I thought would slaughter Branch. Good comeback fight for Luke and an even better fight for Branch to prove he belongs in the top 5.

Rockhold is still the best MW in the world imo. I do feel Romero is a dangerous matchup for him.

Branch just had one of the most boring fights of the year. This doesn't make sense.

I actually love that fight. Branch might not be known to alot of people but he was a two-division champ in Strikeforce and just beat Jotko who I thought would slaughter Branch. Good comeback fight for Luke and an even better fight for Branch to prove he belongs in the top 5.
He clinched and held Jotko against the cage the ENTIRE fight. He doesn't deserve Rockhold. Comeback fight whatever. Rockhold sub or TKO inside 2.

Along with other fights announced it would make the Pittsburgh card pretty decent.

I like branch but rockhold is a horrible matchup for him and probably finishes him .

Rockhold is tooooooooooooo gooood

Good fight, someone do a pic of Luke with his SF/UFC belts and Dave with his 2 WSOF belts

Rockhold against WWWHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! David Branch!!!!!!! What the??? They just lost Mousasi because of their bullshit. They could have had Rockhold vs Whittaker or Rockhold vs Mousasi or Whittaker vs Mousasi and we have this low down side winding load of crap of a match up. Is Branch even in the top 10????

At least give us Rockhold vs Anderson Silva. That would be a great fight. The UFC has lost the plot completely.

Back