UFC Targeting Luke Rochhold vs David Branch for Pittsburgh Sep 16 Main Event or Yoel at a Later Date

maxresdefault.jpg

Assuming this is the fight Luke has asked for, good call

BTW...I wasn't calling David Branch a low down sidewinder. I meant the UFC match makers.

I like branch but rockhold is a horrible matchup for him and probably finishes him .

Can you elaborate on that? Rockhold has many weapons, but his TDs and boxing are not the best among top MWs today. Branch has pretty tight boxing and one of the longest reach in the division. Luke may be just better but I dont see how is he more of a horrible match up for Branch than anyone else at the top of the division.
Rumble Johnson didnt get close to finish Branch, and Dave has still evolved since then

Rockhold against WWWHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! David Branch!!!!!!! What the??? Is Branch even in the top 10????

He is in the top ten since almost 3 years ago when he knocked Yushin Okami out in a championship fight shortly after Okami was released by UFC as their #6 ranked MW. Actually, Branch is underanked by UFC, as they always do when they sign a champion from another org.

Who the fuck is Branch. Went to SPLIT DECISION with some slavic no name. wtf.

It's something different and Branch is tough. It has a chance to be fun for five rounds or however long it lasts.

Stylistically it's a pretty awful match up for Branch, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Who the fuck is Branch. Went to SPLIT DECISION with some slavic no name. wtf.

We both know you are the typical shertard who spend more time posting in a forum than actually watching mma. First of all, was pretty clear win for Branch. But I will let you know that such slavic no name outclassed Leites, who arguably beat the current champion Bisping and gave Mousasi a legit fight. I recommend you to keep an eye on that Polish guy if you even care about watching mma, he will do well.
By the way, did you ever heard about Yushin Okami? Branch knocked him out. There is mma out of ufc boy

I actually love that fight. Branch might not be known to alot of people but he was a two-division champ in Strikeforce and just beat Jotko who I thought would slaughter Branch. Good comeback fight for Luke and an even better fight for Branch to prove he belongs in the top 5.

WSOF
I liked his run too but he wouldn't have been a two division champ in SF

We both know you are the typical shertard who spend more time posting in a forum than actually watching mma. First of all, was pretty clear win for Branch. But I will let you know that such slavic no name outclassed Leites, who arguably beat the current champion Bisping and gave Mousasi a legit fight. I recommend you to keep an eye on that Polish guy if you even care about watching mma, he will do well.
By the way, did you ever heard about Yushin Okami? Branch knocked him out. There is mma out of ufc boy

"arguably beat Bisping"

It was Split decision, but the split decision of jotko vs branch wasn't arguably a win for jotko, but a clear win for Branch. You fucking.....

First I'm hearing of this guy?! WTF is going on? All other MW too busy?!!?

"arguably beat Bisping"

It was Split decision, but the split decision of jotko vs branch wasn't arguably a win for jotko, but a clear win for Branch. You fucking.....

It's a fight and while Jotko barely landed anything significant on Branch so did Leites on Bisping several times; and we are talking about the fucking champion. You didnt even know who Branch or Jotko are and clearly just looked at fight finder the split decision; I was putting you in context. This thread is full of ignorant shertards just like you and the post above this.
Stop being a *** focusing on that shit instead of the point of the whole discussion you fucking...

Branch is an exciting young prospect

How does Rockhold make 185?

Bisping showed what that weight cut does to his chin.

Actually Rockhold only cuts 15 lbs. He has very low BF which makes him look heavier than he is.

It's a warn up fight for Rockhold.. Why you all acting amazed by this? After so long out he doesn't want to jump in against someone top five right away. Makes sense to me.

Branch is a solid fighter. Rather see that then romero. Branch actually has a gas tank.

If it's on the same day as Canelo-GGG then I'm not watching it live anyways

Back