UFC Paris: Ciryl Gane vs Serghei Spivac, September 2, France

Are you saying Loose is bad? Seems solid to me.

McKee while tough seems happy to block punches with his face and doesn't seem to have improved his TD defense much judging by his last couple CW fights. Even if Loose is losing on the feet which is not a given I feel like he'll be able to take Mckke down pretty easy and control him.
Yeah but Loosa is actually well-rounded, more athletic and pushed JDM in their fight. He's not gonna make top 15 but think he'll be around the UFC for a while to come yet. Idk if I can say the same for Rhys McKee
Loosa got tagged a lot on the feet by t-rex arms Fletcher, that's my biggest issue with him on the feet against Rhys here, he also got rocked there. Also got easily outclassed by Lazzez without putting too much of a fight, granted that had a lot to do with Mounir's TDD.

If it were a closer line I'd side with Loosa, but at dog odds it seems crazy to not give McKee a shot.

What? I'm confused by this post. Smith just fought last weekend...Oezdemir is fighting Guzkov or whatever. What are you trying to say here?

No it’s a rematch from 2018. My only concern is the quick turnaround but I still think Smith gets it done. I’m not impressed with Volkan at all, he’s slow, predictable, bad IQ, bad cardio, very stiff striking.

What? I'm confused by this post. Smith just fought last weekend...Oezdemir is fighting Guzkov or whatever. What are you trying to say here?
He's making a joke about Bogdan looking like a bargain bin Smith.

No it’s a rematch from 2018. My only concern is the quick turnaround but I still think Smith gets it done. I’m not impressed with Volkan at all, he’s slow, predictable, bad IQ, bad cardio, very stiff striking.

Dude this didn't clarify AT ALL. Volkan isn't fighting Smith. He's fighting Guzkov. Are you joking that Guzkov is basically the same as Anthony Smith?

Dude this didn't clarify AT ALL. Volkan isn't fighting Smith. He's fighting Guzkov. Are you joking that Guzkov is basically the same as Anthony Smith?

I think you’re confused because of the opponent change. Ozdemir was originally supposed to fight Azamat Murzakanov but Azamat pulled out. Smith is now taking this bout on one week notice. Sorry for the confusion

I think you’re confused because of the opponent change. Ozdemir was originally supposed to fight Azamat Murzakanov but Azamat pulled out. Smith is now taking this bout on one week notice. Sorry for the confusion

Wait what? Smith's eye was jacked up, how did he get medically cleared? I haven't seen this anywhere.

Wait what? Smith's eye was jacked up, how did he get medically cleared? I haven't seen this anywhere.
Bro, he's having you on. There's been this inside joke about Bogdan looking like Anthony Smith since the fight got announced.

Saw his fight with Slava and Bogdan even has a shitty back tattoo to boot, worse chin it seems though. Got laid out bad by a washed up MW.

View attachment 998920

This is Hefner right now as he continues to confuse the fuck out of you.

For real. Uhh...got me LOL? I can't even watch this card and don't know shit about this dude that Volkan's fighting so had no idea about whatever joke he was playing.

But hey if he got some laughs, good on him.

I got your joke on first read and had a nice little chuckle.

anyone who is confused, go look at a picture of Oezdemir's opponent

Bro, he's having you on. There's been this inside joke about Bogdan looking like Anthony Smith since the fight got announced.

Saw his fight with Slava and Bogdan even has a shitty back tattoo to boot, worse chin it seems though. Got laid out bad by a washed up MW.

I haven't looked into this fight at all, didn't have a clue really who this dude was. I'm not even gonna be able to watch this card.

I like Volkan, Benoit, Rose, and Gane.
-Volkan has looked a bit off lately, but he still looked dependable/consistent enough to fight solid enough in all areas. I'll do some more tape on his opponent and see if there is any glaring advantage he might have.
-As others have mentioned, Benoit is likely gonna fight to the death, and I think that will be more than enough to overcome any potential skill differentials.
-I think Rose is done throwing fights for Wittman, so I expect her to return to form in a big way. New weight category and potentially giving up strength/size might be a factor though.
-Gane should easily be able to do something similar to what Aspinol did. I'll likely hedge this one with a Spivak by stoppage bet though, just to play it safe.

Does anyone know why Loosa pulled out of his fight with Quinlan earlier this year?

Back