UFC Orlando Main Event: Jeremy Stephens vs Josh Emmett Official (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Most likely:

Jeremy Stephens vs. Josh Emmett
Ovince St. Preux vs. Ilir Latifi
Jessica Andrade vs. Tecia Torres
Mike Perry vs. Max Griffin

Yoel vs. Branch was supposed to be on the card but Yoel was pulled for the title fight. Maybe Branch gets another ranked MW and that makes the Main Card though. Anders says if he beats Machida he's down to make the quick turnaround and fight Branch. Says his weight cut is a non-issue.
I could see Andrade/Torres getting co-main slot tbh, but thats a pretty exciting card on paper. better than the Charlotte card for sure

Why do you say that?
Probably because Holloway has already fought damn near everyone at 145. He's beaten Stephens. Emmett is a fresh, new contender.

I could see Andrade/Torres getting co-main slot tbh, but thats a pretty exciting card on paper. better than the Charlotte card for sure
I could as well. I just slotted the OSP fight there because they were originally the Co-Main of Charlotte, but Andrade/Torres makes sense too. But yeah, the Charlotte card is one of the worst FOX cards to date. It sucks.

emmett’s skilled & extremely athletic. one guy is on the way up, the other on his way down. i got emmett

Stephens has destroyed 3 current or former P2P greats in RDA, Barao, and Melendez

I know this wasn't original plan, but UFC must want to move on from FOX. Still great fight though and Emmett did get a lot of exposure on last FOX card had friends who are just casual fans call me after that KO.

Emmett will mix it up and keep Stephens guessing all fight long. Emmett by UD.

Yes...I was skeptical about going to this event after Romero got moved but I might go now.

I don’t know who wins but both sure seem to be heavy handed. I think this won’t go to the distance.

Double KO rd 2.

Was just saying earlier this would be a banger of a fight and then I see this.
This fight is going to be great.

I was used to Fox main being headlined by bigger names, atleast this fight is dope on paper

Nice fight. Both guys can hit hard. My money is on Stephens to take it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back