UFC on Fox 30 Alvarez vs Poirier II

I accept your opinion, but I don't agree with it. :)
Lets get some arguments instead. This is like saying "Kajan is bad, Islam isn't. Islam will win" It adds no value.

What makes him a can crusher? Fighting a competitive fight with one of the best LHW contenders, and giving him problems through two rounds? How would Antigulov do versus Misha?
Remember that Cutelaba is coming of a usada suspension ;)

Remember that Cutelaba is coming of a usada suspension ;)

Good point. I will :) I still favour Cutelabas cardio in later rounds. For me, it all depends whether he can keep it standing in the first round or not. If Antigulov get a decent takedown with top control, he will most likely sub Cutelaba anyways, but I would never pick Antigulov ML or DEC. If he wins, it will be by sub. I will trust Cutelabas sick chin (even if he's coming of suspension) and cardio for later rounds.

Im the only one favouring Hernandez ? He impressed me in his last fight, good movement and ko power.

If Cutelaba can stuff takedowns then I think he should win the fight.

2 inch height advantage and 4.5 inch reach advantage coupled with a strong chin and good pace

i like Ortiz here at +180/+190 Nicolau never faced a good wrestler hwo knows how he will look when have a wrestler coming at him non-stop

i like Ortiz here at +180/+190 Nicolau never faced a good wrestler hwo knows how he will look when have a wrestler coming at him non-stop

I can get Ortiz ML @ +205 - Im thinking about a play on him as well. He has solid nonstop wrestling pressure and good scrambling abilities both offensive and defensively. Im impressed by Nicolau, but I imagine that he won't get his striking offense going before Ortiz close the distance over and over again. Nicolau has 100% TDD, but Ortiz gritty wrestling style is much different from Smolka and Moraga.

People writing off Jose aldo because he dropped two fights to Holloway

How fortunate for me

This is a three round fight against Jeremy Stephens.

Stephens struggles with point fighters. He’s not going to put the type of pace on aldo where he will gas within three rounds.

I’ll gladly play Jose heavy at around -120

People are pretty bold playing Stephens ml at such a bad price

Im the only one favouring Hernandez ? He impressed me in his last fight, good movement and ko power.
Ultra-small sample size, looked completely different to his regional fights where he was a pressure wrestleboxer. It was his first career standing KO, and Dariush is a consistent slow starter.

OAM's paid his dues.

How fortunate for me

Stephens struggles with point fighters. He’s not going to put the type of pace on aldo where he will gas within three rounds.

Alvarez vs Dustin and Aldo vs Jeremy are coinflip fights imo.
Aldo can win a decision being the more technical fighter or get kod because he took much damage in last 2 fights
50/50 for me

How fortunate for me

I'm with you. I think we're gonna see a frustrated Stephens chasing Aldo around the octagon for three rounds getting soundly outstruck.

Eddie, Aldo, JJ.

I really like Dustin as a fighter but he was done in the last fight even before the knees. Stephens has a good little run going, but not against anyone special. Aldo held his own the first two rounds against Holloway so he still has some fight in him. JJ wins because all the other girls are terrible.

I have the same 3. Good prices on aldo and Alvarez.

How fortunate for me

Yep we can’t forget after getting embarrassed by Conor Aldo came back and beat Edgar down for 5 rounds. He looked ok against max early but then was just overwhelmed with max pressure and volume. This is a fight where Aldo dictates the pace and outpoints Stephens over 3 rounds he’s certainly not done yet.

I accept your opinion, but I don't agree with it. :)
Lets get some arguments instead. This is like saying "Kajan is bad, Islam isn't. Islam will win" It adds no value.

What makes him a can crusher? Fighting a competitive fight with one of the best LHW contenders, and giving him problems through two rounds? How would Antigulov do versus Misha?

Misha is average I wouldn't consider him a contender in the slightest

I normally do decent breakdowns I'm just a little burned out with it and if you agree with my both my picks you're educated enough to not need a breakdown
Sometimes things just are, and Islam will wrestle fuck and GNP kajan and I think antigulov will beat cutelaba by decision or submission providing he survives the 1st round nuclear bombs being thrown at him

I am looking to bet on Aldo, but waiting to hear about how his his training has gone and to see what his motivation is like.
The weigh in will be very telling.

Last edited:
Islam, JJ and Hakeem will win for sure.
Hakeem closed -340 vs Danny Henry... before losing in 26 seconds. he's no where near a lock. he's got good striking, we haven't seen anything more.

Hakeem closed -340 vs Danny Henry... before losing in 26 seconds. he's no where near a lock. he's got good striking, we haven't seen anything more.

He's shown a lot actually, watch his pre-UFC fights, specifically the Magomedov fights. In his debut he got caught cold by a funky punch and at least attempted to defend the guillotine. Seems like he needs some time to get going as he's come on strong late in every fight.

Yep we can’t forget after getting embarrassed by Conor Aldo came back and beat Edgar down for 5 rounds. He looked ok against max early but then was just overwhelmed with max pressure and volume. This is a fight where Aldo dictates the pace and outpoints Stephens over 3 rounds he’s certainly not done yet.

The Conor loss was a 1 shot KO, the prolonged beatings from Max have most likely taken a far greater toll. Also, while Aldo deservedly got the W vs Frankie, go rewatch. It was WAY more competitive than I think most people seem to remember.

All that said, no way I'd play Stephens ML. I think there's some value on Aldo now, but if I was gonna play Jeremy I'd play his KO line. He's probably not winning a dec.

Back