UFC on ESPN: Kara-France vs Albazi PBP Discussion

Altamirano is so technically bad but so damn scrappy.

I'm surprised that 39yo Jim Miller is such a heavy fav for the next one. I get the reason(s) for him being the fav, but -275 seems like too much.

I'm surprised that 39yo Jim Miller is such a heavy fav for the next one. I get the reason(s) for him being the fav, but -275 seems like too much.
Jim is probably better everywhere and the other guy is moving up weight on short notice.

He's pretty reliable for an old guy and his opponent isn't exactly a dangerous finisher.

I guess the odds were right. Glad I hedged with a Miller stoppage haha.

Probably the easiest bet of the night. Miller and under 2.5

You could see he felt a little bad about that 2nd uppercut when he was already on the ground. Miller just out there proving that there are levels to this stuff.

I like Pineda at +150. Leg kicks, better grappler IMO. More power, stronger. Cardio not great but Caceres thrives in scrambles and unorthodox shit but Pineda is much more compact, solid all around. I had Pineda big as a dog last fight and he came through. Caceres southpaw and range could cause some problems but I think he's the better more dangerous and technical fighter

That was some funky scrambling there. Not sure how Pineda ended up on the bottom.

I really like the calm dominance on display by Alex here.

Pineda looks gassed
Yep, and frustrated by the unorthodox scrambles/bad positions he keeps ending up in.
Also got rocked and the cut is bothering him as well.
Alex SHOULD have this locked up.

Closer round. Control time + grappling would probably go to Pineda. Dmg would go to Caceres.
Could be 2-0 Alex, or 1-1

Back