Hermansson vs Pyfer PBP

Johnson up 2 rounds for sure. Flowers is far too inactive.

2-0 MJ. Flowers could still get a finish, but MJ is doing a great job of adding up that body work, and using the takedowns to drain cardio/win time/and be defensive.

Flowers is terrible but MJ still giving me the fear with his usual 3rd round panic, thought he was going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again when he seemed to free on the ground.

Flowers must be cut, absolute shocker of a performance.

Probably easier to hit flowers to the body considering he has that dumb target tattoo lol

I like Robocop for the next one. Not sure if he gets a stoppage though. Brad tends to gas if I remember correctly.

0.3u o2.5 @ 2.0

Robocops aggression and finishing abilities are a concern but Brad is pretty well rounded and tough to finish without having much finishing ability of his own. Class takedown defence too.

Should be a fun fight.

Tavares's leg kicks and hooks versus Robocops massive straight shots. Brads a step down from Rodrigues last opponents. Good for his resume

Robocop 1-0
Tavares was finding that chin, and staying calm. Robocop dishing some seriously heavy strikes though.

2-0 robocop. What is dc on lol. Tavares was not winning rd 2

2-0 robocop. What is dc on lol. Tavares eas not winning rd 2
I was about to say. It was a close round, but I thought Robocop got it pretty definitively (prior to the top control at the end even)

That was a satisfying beatdown

Good finish but sickened for the o2.5 bet, couldn't wait another 2 minutes to pour it on, you big bald fuck?

I had Rodrigue's ML in a couple of parlays, so really happy he won.
One of them had Bryczek, so I hope he wins the next one. By stoppage preferably.

I feel like Ihor O'Mallensky is looking for a way out of this one.

Bryczek 1-0.
Ihor landing some good inside leg kicks and straight lefts.

Gotta keep an eye on Bryczek's gas tank I think.

Complete throwaway round with all the breaks. I agree on keeping an eye on the gas tank. He's breathing how Dricus used to!

Back