Dolidze vs Imavov PBP thread

Over 1.5 cashes, I'll take it.

Well things are interesting now. There is a chance Dober might get scored that round based on Damage now. If Dober digs deep and avoids the TDD I think he can take this.

A nice bloody scrap.
Probably Moicano's.

Renato going in ... Let's get it !!!
War moicano !!! War America !!!

Holy shit Moicano's speech.

<30>

They really should add SWAT to his nickname.
SWAT MONEY Moicano

Someone in the other thread called Moicano humble. XD
That's about the most inaccurate way to describe him lmao.
Dober gave that away.
Can't blame him for trying the trick that worked once, he seemed very much unable to consistently stop Moicano once he got the body lock. I'm surprised he didn't get subbed though, or get into a dangerous position on the mat.

Can't blame him for trying the trick that worked once, he seemed very much unable to consistently stop Moicano once he got the body lock. I'm surprised he didn't get subbed though, or get into a dangerous position on the mat.
I still remember from way back in a post-fight interview he said cusses so much because he's learned his English from rap. But I'm not sure if it's really true. He's pretty unhinged in his youtube video's in general. Might seem funny in a cringey way now, but we might have a future Phil Baroni on our hands.

He struggled early, but he'd shrugged Moicano's body lock off once already early in rd 3. Moicano was tired and didn't have the drive to finish TD's he had earlier in the fight.

I know some of it is instinct so yeah tough to blame him when he'd just hit that throw but...it did likely cost him the fight.

I still remember from way back in a post-fight interview he said cusses so much because he's learned his English from rap. But I'm not sure if it's really true. He's pretty unhinged in his youtube video's in general. Might seem funny in a cringey way now, but we might have a future Phil Baroni on our hands.
The aftermath of the Hadzovic fight tells you a lot about the guy. I don't think he's a bad dude, certainly not Baroni levels, but he's defo unhinged.

Big round for Imavov

damn herb could have called this fight he really letting dolidze go out on his shield with all those unanswered gnp shots

Dolidze probably done. If he comes back from this...man.

Nice flurry at the end of Imavov. Probably stole him the round.
He's up 2-0. Very possibly 3-0 with a 10-8 first round.

Back