1​
3:34​
Kyiv, Ukraine

Win
5–0​
Eder de SouzaKO (punch)WWFC 1116 June 2018
2​
3:36​
Kyiv, UkraineWon the vacant WWFC Light Heavyweight Championship.

Win
6–0​
Michał PasternakKO (punch)WWFC 1318 December 2018
3​
3:00​
Kyiv, UkraineDefended the WWFC Light Heavyweight Championship.

Win
7–0​
Khadis IbragimovTKO (knee and punches)UFC Fight Night: Figueiredo vs. Benavidez 219 July 2020
1​
4:15​
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Win
8–0​
John AllanDecision (split)UFC on ESPN: Hermansson vs. Vettori5 December 2020
3​
5:00​
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Loss
8–1​
Trevin GilesDecision (unanimous)UFC on ESPN: Brunson vs. Holland20 March 2021
3​
Las Vegas, Nevada, United StatesMiddleweight debut.

Win
9–1​
Laureano StaropoliDecision (unanimous)UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai5 June 2021
3​
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Win
10–1​
Kyle DaukausKO (knee and punches)UFC on ESPN: Kattar vs. Emmett18 June 2022
1​
1:13​
Austin, Texas, United StatesPerformance of the Night.

Win
11–1​
Phil HawesKO (punches)UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Allen29 October 2022
1​
4:09​
Las Vegas, Nevada, United StatesPerformance of the Night.

Win
12–1​
Jack HermanssonTKO (punches)UFC on ESPN: Thompson vs. Holland3 December 2022
2​
4:06​
Orlando, Florida, United StatesPerformance of the Night.

Loss
12–2​
Marvin VettoriDecision (unanimous)UFC 28618 March 2023
3​
London, England

Last edited:
I like Dolidze too, but I think one reason he is the underdog is age. At 35 years at some point he will fall off athletically, and his opponent is under 30.

Dolidze a bit like DDP a very hard to read. His surprisingly agressive striking shouldnt work but it does. He shouldnt be able to banana split a grappler like Hermanson to tko win but he did. He shouldnt be able to make big improvements yet he does.

I still think it takes one ugly loss and the guy starts to look very beatable. I cant help but think off him as overachiever but I guess we see.

Dolidze a bit like DDP a very hard to read. His surprisingly agressive striking shouldnt work but it does. He shouldnt be able to banana split a grappler like Hermanson to tko win but he did. He shouldnt be able to make big improvements yet he does.

I still think it takes one ugly loss and the guy starts to look very beatable. I cant help but think off him as overachiever but I guess we see.
Is Imavov the guy to do it though? I don't think this is going to be a blowout either way. Just another hard to read Middleweight fight.

Imavov is horrible against pressure. If Dolidze can just consistently go forward like he did against Vettori I think eventually he will break Imavov. Imavov looked more measured against Curtis but that fight only lasted 1.5 rounds.

Imavov is horrible against pressure. If Dolidze can just consistently go forward like he did against Vettori I think eventually he will break Imavov. Imavov looked more measured against Curtis but that fight only lasted 1.5 rounds.
in a five rounder Imavov all day. Roman tanks after round 3. At least Imavov gained experience points against Sean , so he has that confidence he can fight a championship round.

I give Roman a slight chance to get Imavov in the first 3 rounds, but if he can't , Imavov breaks him down late.

in a five rounder Imavov all day. Roman tanks after round 3. At least Imavov gained experience points against Sean , so he has that confidence he can fight a championship round.

I give Roman a slight chance to get Imavov in the first 3 rounds, but if he can't , Imavov breaks him down late.
I wouldn't be that certain, Imamov has had exactly one fight since the Strickland match, and it ended in the middle of the second round. Dolidze also kept pressuring Marvin late into the third, hard for me to just assume he'll drop off a cliff in the championship rounds.

Roman is also a Xtreme Couture guy so he'll benefit from training with Imamov's last two opponents.

I wouldn't be that certain, Imamov has had exactly one fight since the Strickland match, and it ended in the middle of the second round. Dolidze also kept pressuring Marvin late into the third, hard for me to just assume he'll drop off a cliff in the championship rounds.

Roman is also a Xtreme Couture guy so he'll benefit from training with Imamov's last two opponents.
he was spamming his right hand desperately by round 3, he didn’t really look like he would have gone another 2 rounds so easily.

Judging by their boxing alone, Imavov utilizes a more effective jab, he has a decent check hook and he has the more elusive movement of the two, like his friend Gane.

I was impressed with his performance to bang with strickland who has faster hands and a quicker jab+ combinations than Roman does.

Roman is a plotter who stands his ground looking to land that big rear hook/straight. But very rarely does he use an effective jab or close the distance. I do see him having his moments against imavov, flustering him and what not, but i do think Imavov has the chin/recovery to survive Roman’s heavy punch and onslaught.

I can see a scenario where Roman just times his punches perfectly and backs Imavov into a corner, but i’m going to lean on Imavov being the more technical of the two and out pointing Roman to a decision, winning 3-2 on the scorecards.

Just made a small bet on Dober... It's been a while since the last time I placed some bets so let's see what happens...
Also let's remind that aside the fact that I think Dober has the skillset to take to W, Mohicano is coming of a operation...

I will take Money Moicano to submit Drew Dober.

He might find Moicanos weak chin but that's a risk I'm willing to take. Moicano is better everywhere otherwise.

I will take Money Moicano to submit Drew Dober.

He might find Moicanos weak chin but that's a risk I'm willing to take. Moicano is better everywhere otherwise.
Dober is pretty good at finding chins, and he's got a serviceable ground game.

Took a 1U shot on Azat Maksum -3.5p Charles Johnson @+140. I would rate the stand-up of Maksum higher than Johnsons and on top of that Maksum should be able to mix in wrestling since Johnsons takedowns defence has been pretty bad. I also thought the volume of Maksum was pretty good against Nam in his last fight, so I don't see Johnson winning on volume either. To be honest I struggle to see any good path to victory for Johnson.

The difference between his moneyline @-200 and the -3.5p line @+140 is to wide imo. I think Maksum wins and I can easily see him winning all three rounds or maybe find a finish (although feels unlikely).

Is that why he's getting tapped by all the grappler he's fighting
I mean, him getting tapped is definitely a possibility, but he hung on well enough for 2+ rds against Islam last time (if memory serves).
I think he was in "survival mode" for the majority of that, but still, surviving in that environment takes some level of skill.

Medeiros was getting touched up a little too much by non strikers in some of his matches. Sure he's much better than his opponents but not so much where everyone is on him so much online. Great kicker but not loving his boxing that much. Had Nasrat not semi stunned quinones every round thinking Quinones volume had him the fight. Liking Quinones volume and showed solid clinching versus Naimov.

Just how much difference does weight class mean for Julia? Submitted Molly fast but tbh Molly isnt a sub defense wizard. At 135 Julia was getting manhandled. But Im almost wanting to give hee benefit of doubt and play her against Luana. But only in first round as Luana has shown good tdd as fight processes. So its Julia rd1 pre fight and Luana live.

I mean, him getting tapped is definitely a possibility, but he hung on well enough for 2+ rds against Islam last time (if memory serves).
I think he was in "survival mode" for the majority of that, but still, surviving in that environment takes some level of skill.
He's competent but Moicano is extremely dangerous. Since moving to LW all his wins have been RNCs.

It's an interesting fight for me because Dober has been getting fed mostly strikers since the Dariush loss, so we haven't been able to see how his ground game has progressed all that much.

Back