• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN: Kara-France vs Albazi PBP Discussion

As long as Santos avoids fighting stupid/caught he should win this.
Possible Santos stoppage incoming.

Bucket? Uh oh.

Horrible fight for anyone who wanted a finish there

Santos could of absolutely smashed Munoz is he would back away. Wasted a good couple minutes just hovering over him, let alone in guard

I was big on Munoz there.

That's one of the worst performances I've ever seen relative to a fighter's ability.

I think he came into the fight with the idea that pulling guard would be a last resort, then his brain short-circuited and it was the only thing he could do. Psychology is a wild thing.

Something I love about Albazi that you can see in all of his finishes is that he doesn't stop until the ref pulls him off. You can tap and he's gonna hold onto it until it's official. I love that in a fighter.

I was big on Munoz there.

That's one of the worst performances I've ever seen relative to a fighter's ability.

I think he came into the fight with the idea that pulling guard would be a last resort, then his brain short-circuited and it was the only thing he could do. Psychology is a wild thing.
Think he's just not very good to be honest. Lost to Nate Maness which isn't a respectable loss at all

Zaleski submission @10,00 let’s go

Something I love about Albazi that you can see in all of his finishes is that he doesn't stop until the ref pulls him off. You can tap and he's gonna hold onto it until it's official. I love that in a fighter.
I just hate how he got pieced up and outwrestled by a small as shorty Torres or I’d be all over him.
Not saying he loses the main but I’m not betting him as a favorite over a proven fighter.

I just hate how he got pieced up and outwrestled by a small as shorty Torres or I’d be all over him.
Not saying he loses the main but I’m not betting him as a favorite over a proven fighter.
I'm passing the fight so I don't feel strongly either way. Hell, I passed the whole card so far and might end up passing entirely. I hate this card for betting.

Back