UFC on ESPN 51 PBP/Discussion

For me, the only reason I could score it for cub if they ignored the efficiancy of all of hakeems leg kicks. He landed often and took cubs legs out early. Reminescent of the scoring for the rizzo/couture 1 fight.

Man you’re a moron. Swanson literally has been stopped before by leg kicks but Hakeem took out his legs early? So much so that he was able to keep fighting and ultimately win. Lmao get the fuck out.

Man you’re a moron. Swanson literally has been stopped before by leg kicks but Hakeem took out his legs early? So much so that he was able to keep fighting and ultimately win. Lmao get the fuck out.
Cub is a fighter who relies on movement and speed. Hakeem beat his legs early and took both away. Cub stopped being as light on his feet halfway through the first. What I said wasnt wrong.

Cub is a fighter who relies on movement and speed. Hakeem beat his legs early and took both away. Cub stopped being as light on his feet halfway through the first. What I said wasnt wrong.

But his legs were still fresh enough to undoubtedly win the last round with a clean takedown on a gassed Hakeem.

I didnt thin we ever see the day RDA fought a bad fight iq fight. But boy he sure did. It was pretty clear Luques entire camp had gone to clinch work but he was so persistent on getting that takedown he forgot he had skills elsewhere.

Cub-Hakeem played out like I pretty much expected once it was clear Cubs bad performance was due to weight cut last time. Hakeem took first two but I didnt see anything from him to put a stamp on those rounds.. If I bet Hakeem Id have been worried.

I need to stop hating Khalil now. 4 fights - 4 wins means he is gaining enough consistency and over solid competition as well. I'm willing to admit the man turned his career around and has a solid place on the roster.

Last edited:
Back